How many days till your next cruise????

vinman13

How many days until your next cruise?????? Hopefully it's soon, as I know we all enjoy time spent on the open seas.

I only have 47 days until my cruise, and I am already getting anxious to go. I wish it was sooner, ITS BEEN A COLD WINTER IN UPSTATE NY....

How many days until your next cruise?????? Hopefully it's soon, as I know we all enjoy time spent on the open seas.

I only have 47 days until my cruise, and I am already getting anxious to go. I wish it was sooner, ITS BEEN A COLD WINTER IN UPSTATE NY....

35 days for us........after the 30 inches of snow we just got it can't come fast enough!

89 days. I wish it was longer. I hate the thought of being on a ship full of smiling happy people having a good time, of having someone clean our cabin and make our bed each day, someone else cooking our dinner every day, and worst of all, goofing for an entire week being lazy and doing as little as possible.:rolleyes::p:D

This should make someone feel better. My daughter will be 10 in March. Our next cruise we are planning will be the summer between her 15th and 16th birthday and will be her quinceañera celebration. We are looking at tour groups offering quinceañera theme cruises and will be inviting lots of relatives. How many relatives will attend, we are not sure yet. But several families say they are planning on coming.

So counting down... 5 years! LoL

It's been a bad winter here too, in the Hudson Valley of NY...I'm down to 23! Can't wait!

Archived