Blue Lagoon

readytogo2

Forget the tongue and cheek comment that only drunks eat at the Blue Lagoon. Many a sober cruiser who come back from an on shore excursion after lunch ends, will get a burger, chicken wings and fries there to tie them over until dinner time. Chicken wings and blueberry cheese cake are especially good there. Also after a heavy nite of dancing produces an appetite. If not at Blue lagoon, then try a pizza for five bucks from room service.

The Blue Lagoon holds a special place in my heart. After boarding the NCL Spirit for the first cruise with my DH, we stopped in the Blue Lagoon. I just remember the excited look on his face while we enjoyed our first drink and anticipated what was to come over the next week.

At the time I thought he was just that excited since it was his first cruise...now I see that same expression the first day of EVERY cruise!

Blue Lagoon is great! We would often eat in the MDR skip dessert, and go over to Blue Lagoon for a later brownie sundae or cheesecake, the desserts they have are better then the MDR. My husband loves the wings!

You had me at "brownie sundae"!:D

Good place to have breakfast when the buffet is packed and everyone tries to get on shore at the same time. It's usually very quiet in the morning. After a day touring Jerusalem, we came back to the ship after 10:30 and went straight to the Blue Lagoon for a late night dinner of salad, soup, chicken wings, etc.

The Blue Lagoon was pretty gross. Id rather order room service or wait till morning and have breakfast at the buffet. Cold chicken nuggets and a dried out hot dog.

I'm glad on my next cruise, instead of the BL we have O'Sheehans which I've heard is outstanding.

Archived