To Mods: posts out of order in threads???

cruise kitty

No, CC iust did some advertizing on a Clarivoyance website, and a bunch of Seers and Clarivoyaints have come over and they are answering the threads before the OP and other posters ask their question. Kind of neat isn't it!

Kind of like having posters telling us all about some ship's shortcomings without cruising on the actual ship....... I know, I couldn't help myself - funny how Celebrity attracts such posters - I guess it's because its such a great Line and they are jealous....Ha!

Den

Hi, I noticed it yesterday when reading (ie: lurking :) ) on a thread about the Triumph, thought it was due to posts being removed, but now today I've run into it here too, yes, a little confusing when the answers are posted before the question. :)

& yes it does remind me of a certain travel "expert" ;)

Hi Everyone,

I've made several posts today, and have not experienced this. At any rate, I will gladly report it to my supervisors.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Andy - take a look at the "I took the Plunge" thread. The OP is #5, and #1 quotes #5, so it got very confusing. I saw another one such as that but couldnt find it now.

All others look OK now.

Den

Ok, Denny01 just posted and it has a time if 10:57 pm, but time now is 10:54 pm according to my iphone/ipad.

Hi Everyone,

I've made several posts today, and have not experienced this. At any rate, I will gladly report it to my supervisors.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Andy - take a look at the "I took the Plunge" thread. The OP is #5, and #1 quotes #5, so it got very confusing. I saw another one such as that but couldnt find it now.

All others look OK now.

Den

Ok, Denny01 just posted and it has a time if 10:57 pm, but time now is 10:54 pm according to my iphone/ipad.

And your post is the perfect example: it says it is posted at 1055 and it quotes my post at 1057?? I bet Einstein could have explained it!! Or you were facing South and I was facing North when we posted these. Or one of us is in the Southern Hemisphere!?!

Den

And your post is the perfect example: it says it is posted at 1055 and it quotes my post at 1057?? I bet Einstein could have explained it!! Or you were facing South and I was facing North when we posted these. Or one of us is in the Southern Hemisphere!?!

Den

Yep, best leave it to Einstein and Andy!

All others look OK now.

Den

Thanks Denny - I will use that as the example. Something identical happened not too long ago, and I believe I know what the issue is. Will forward all of the information to CC management.

Archived