Does anyone sail on the Emerald Princess?

gonole1972

We first sailed on the Ruby in 2010, then last year we were on the Emerald which are sister ships.. loved them both. We're booked for another cruise on the Emerald in April. I think this is the perfect sized ship for us.. not too big and not too small. Love MUTS which is a nice perk to have, and the decks never feel crowded.

We were on the Emerald Dec. 27 - Jan. 6. It was the second cruise after the dry dock and the first cruise after the large number of noro cases. We were delayed boarding by several hours, and everyone was a little paranoid about the noro virus. We ended up having a wonderful cruise, with a few inconveniences the first 4-5 days of the 10 day cruise. The buffet was not self-service, public restrooms were closed, etc. We ended up eating most of our breakfasts and lunches in the MDR, and had a very enjoyable cruise. The food was good, and we had the best steward we've ever had on Princess. I'm sure you'll have a great cruise.

We were on the Emerald during Hurricane Sandy. The Captain did a great job keeping us safe from the hurricane with not even a rough day at sea. We sailed mostly in Canada instead of along the East Coast. Still no complaints. The food and service was very good. We especially enjoyed Joel from the coffee bar which is part of the international cafe. The ship was in very good condition.

We will be on the Emerald for the Caribbean Southern Medley 10 day cruise starting December 9, 2013. I was a little concerned about not seeing many posts about the Emerald. Really glad to see the OP post and all these comments. We will be in an Emerald deck mini-suite for the first time. I am really looking forward to it.

We sailed for 10 days on the Emerald in Dec. It was the trip just before she went into dry dock....it was fantastic. My husband hung out every evening at the International Cafe. this was our 2nd time on her and plan to go again at the end of this year.

eclue:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Archived