Does anyone sail on the Emerald Princess?

gonole1972

We were on the Emerald two years ago, a B2B and we ate at mostly the specialty restaurants, Vines, and the IC....we did do the Chef's meal and the ultimate balcony dining...both were very nice and memorable.

I thought the entertainment to be good, one person was off key with one of the major productions, but I think she had a cold and was doing the best she could under the circumstances.

The deck party was fun, and we really enjoyed MUTS and the sea days....if the ship offers the Pub lunch in the Wheelhouse, you must try it...the fish and chips were excellent.

My DH even won at Bingo...

I enjoyed the Emerald...it is a big ship and there is a lot to offer.

Quick question: did they replace the mattresses with pillow tops while in dry dock? I can't handle the hard beds that were once common.

the beds felt better than others I have experienced on Princess...not sure if pillow top but they were not the rock hard ones like we had on the Sapphire in October..

We recently returned from 20 days on Emerald (1/16/13 - 2/5/13) and had a WONDERFUL time. :)

Please feel free to ask if you have any questions.

LuLu

~~~

Hi LuLu....we were on the Emerald with you and Roundman on the Jan. 16th sail and agree fully that it was a wonderful cruise!!! 3rd time on Emerald and love it.

A great blog to read is the following: pescadoamarillo.blogspot.com

They are doing 120 days and are almost done. It is a very down-to-earth daily blog and she tells you so much about the day-to-day things going on along with pictures. It is so much fun to read someone elses point of view.

Enjoy your cruise!

Corinne

Hi LuLu....we were on the Emerald with you and Roundman on the Jan. 16th sail and agree fully that it was a wonderful cruise!!! 3rd time on Emerald and love it.

Corinne

Yes, have to admit to being Roundman & LuLu.

Agree, it was a great cruise! We met so very many nice people. We've been on lots of cruises but this was certainly one of the best!

Thanks for the info on the blog. Sure I'll enjoy reading it.

Hopefully, we'll cruise together again and the cruise will be as good as this one on Emerald!

LuLu

~~~~

[quote name='cormike1']A great blog to read is the following: pescadoamarillo.blogspot.com
They are doing 120 days and are almost done. It is a very down-to-earth daily blog and she tells you so much about the day-to-day things going on along with pictures. It is so much fun to read someone elses point of view.

Corinne[/QUOTE]

I agree about this being a great blog. I've even laughed out loud when reading some of the posts. I look forward to coming home from a long day to read of their daily adventure. I'm going to be said when their trip is done (as will they be I'm sure).

Archived