Itinerary Change - Fascination

JdoggCruiser

You sure you don't mean "Half Moon Cay" AKA "Little San Salvador Island"?

Little Stir up cay aka Coco Cay is owned by Royal Caribbean.

mp to: navigation, search Coordinates: 17px-WMA_button2b.png25°49′N 77°56′W

250px-Bahamas_location_map.svg.png

8px-Red_pog.svg.png

Location of Little Stirrup Cay in The Bahamas

250px-CocoCaySign.JPG magnify-clip.png

Little Stirrup Cay

Little Stirrup Cay, Bahamas, is one of the Berry Islands, a collection of cays and small islands and is located approximately 55 miles north of Nassau.[1] The island is less than a mile (around one kilometer) wide from east to west and less than 200 yards (183 meters) from north to south. The east end is the center of recreational activities with beaches fronting a coral basin where manatee, rays, and numerous fish can be seen. There is a rocky inlet on the north side of the island large enough for the tenders to operate from. Nature trails run the entire length and width of the island.

Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd., which owns Royal Caribbean International, Celebrity Cruises and Azamara Cruises, assumed the lease of the island upon acquisition of Admiral Cruises[2] and renamed it Coco Cay, one of the first cruise lines to lease islands for their exclusive use.[3] Royal Caribbean and Celebrity cruise ships frequently anchor off the island and bring passengers ashore by tenders. Activities available to guests include swimming, snorkeling, kayaking, parasailing, scuba diving, and Waverunner piloting. Royal Caribbean extends its children's programs onto the island including a Fisher-Price sponsored Power Wheels track for young children.

Little Stirrup Cay is adjacent to Great Stirrup Cay, Norwegian Cruise Line's private island

Little Stirrup Cay, Bahamas, is one of the Berry Islands, a collection of cays and small islands and is located approximately 55 miles north of Nassau.[1] The island is less than a mile (around one kilometer) wide from east to west and less than 200 yards (183 meters) from north to south. The east end is the center of recreational activities with beaches fronting a coral basin where manatee, rays, and numerous fish can be seen. There is a rocky inlet on the north side of the island large enough for the tenders to operate from. Nature trails run the entire length and width of the island.

Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd., which owns Royal Caribbean International, Celebrity Cruises and Azamara Cruises, assumed the lease of the island upon acquisition of Admiral Cruises[2] and renamed it Coco Cay, one of the first cruise lines to lease islands for their exclusive use.[3] Royal Caribbean and Celebrity cruise ships frequently anchor off the island and bring passengers ashore by tenders. Activities available to guests include swimming, snorkeling, kayaking, parasailing, scuba diving, and Waverunner piloting. Royal Caribbean extends its children's programs onto the island including a Fisher-Price sponsored Power Wheels track for young children.

Little Stirrup Cay is adjacent to Great Stirrup Cay, Norwegian Cruise Line's private island

Yep, been here on Royal. Great place!!! Cant wait

Is it your October 2013 cruise that it got changed to this port? I'm not seeing this island as one if ports with the Fascination. It very well could be though, I remember a rumor of this a few months back discussed on the Royal Caribbean boards that someone had heard this on a RC ship they were sailing. Which sailing?

This is very odd though that a Carnival ship would visit a Royal Caribbean island.

Uh-oh...my itinerary on Fascination in December is now blank. It was there earlier today.I verified I was/am logged in both times. It is/was a Key west-Nassau cruise.

Checked email, yep its changed. I booked this trip for my our moms because they're older and they could ride around Key West. They have zero interest just a beach so now the trip is useless to me.

Uh-oh...my itinerary on Fascination in December is now blank. It was there earlier today.I verified I was/am logged in both times. It is/was a Key west-Nassau cruise.

Mine too. The email looks like all cruises that went to key west are changed. I tried copying on here but gave me an error.

Is it your October 2013 cruise that it got changed to this port? I'm not seeing this island as one if ports with the Fascination. It very well could be though, I remember a rumor of this a few months back discussed on the Royal Caribbean boards that someone had heard this on a RC ship they were sailing. Which sailing?

This is very odd though that a Carnival ship would visit a Royal Caribbean island.

I find this odd also. Why would CCL go to an island adorned with the insignias of its competitor?

Hmm think you have the wrong place. That is the NCL private Island

NCL's is Great Stirrup Cay.

I tried to post the email but gives me an error. Yes it was october 14. THere is another thread going with the information on the change

Archived