Adventure dry dock in south Hampton?

My March 2nd cruise is no longer the final cruise before dry dock I guess since there's more sailings added to its schedule in March. It's sailing to Southampton in April. Is that when they will do the dry dock? Or is that not where dry docks can take place?

First sailing after dry dock should be 13 April 2014 - we're already booked on it - hopefully, everything will run on time

It was . . and they have recently snuck in a 4 day prior to that one now . .

was there as much to do on Mariner

Guess they will build less stuff than what was originally planned. The Basics revitalization as Giovanni's Table, Diamond Lounge I think can be done and some work like cables for wifi etc will be done during the last cruise. Just my guess.

Funny this all finally happened as at the captains corner we attended on the 1st on Adventure, the hotel director confirmed that refurb had been cut to 10 days and was the first two week period of April. We all looked at him as the capt was shaking his head nodding...and we all said...hmmmm guess they need to talk to the revenue dept as bookings still showed this. Almost three weeks for them to change this. As I just booked my airfare for my b2b as it just opened up they must have decided to stick with the schedule as they had moved it twice previously as I had to reschedule because of the shift. They would have had to shell out some expenses to move more guests maybe. The hotel director said the adventure was on tap to get wifi, park cafe, giovanni's and i think choppes is replacing portofinos, not sure about that one, and also cabin remodels and adding family suites. He was asked if all of this could be done and they both nodded and said and then some. Oh and the outdoor movie screen. It will all be good what ever they do and I am excited to see the improvements.

Archived