No issues and would choose any of these cabins again

Azamara Quest

Cabin 7059

Normal Balcony

No issues and would choose this cabin again

Azamara Journey

Cabin 8069

N2 Suite

Would not choose this cabin again. Too much noise late at night and starting again at 4:30 am. Sounded like heavy objects were constantly being dropped and rolling back and forth above us. I think we were underneath a kitchen/galley area of Windows Cafe.

Hi

Cabin 6051

Ship Quest

Month Sailed April 2013

Would you cabin choose again.. Y

Is noise an issue ..N

Balcony size.. Normal

Comments: I am a bad sailor but never felt seasick at all on this trip, maybe due to midship, mid-deck. In fact, never felt ship leaving port or docking....must be something to do with Captain Carl!!!!!and his amazing 3 point turn in Seville was brilliant!!!!

I was in 6051 on Journey and had a minor noise issue. In my cabin, I could hear the noise from the Mosaic cafe/atrium area any time they were using the speaker system. The speakers are in the ceiling , and therefore, almost below the cabin (and a number of others in that area). It was only an issue if I went to bed early and the piano player was playing and singing or if I took a nap in the afternoon and something was going on in the atrium. Was it not the same on Quest?

It wasn't a show stopper for me though I'd pay a bit more to move to deck 7, same location.

Rob

• 4 weeks later...

Hi - Has anyone any feedback on Journey 7039? Little concerned as it's near 7043 which seems to have a noise problem from slamming doors??? My first Azamara cruise!

Many thanks

Hi - Has anyone any feedback on Journey 7039? Little concerned as it's near 7043 which seems to have a noise problem from slamming doors??? My first Azamara cruise!

Many thanks

We had 7061 and noticed no noise at all, which wasn't far away from 7039.

Wasn't too thrilled due to cigarette smoke, seeping aft from somewhere (crew quarters? No clue...). Clearly we were far forward on the ship & had no issues at all with rocking & rolling, but the smoke was irksome. Reported it & received sympathy, but no explanation or change in conditions. DH noticed plumbing sounds from women's restroom directly above - ear plugs took care of this for me :) We're booked for deck 7 for our next Az cruise; would not take this "upgrade" again.

Cabin Number: 7055

Ship: Azamara Journey

Month/Year sailed: June 2013

Would you choose this room again: Yes

Is noise an issue: No. This cabin is midship. No Noise whatsoever.

Balcony size: N/A This an inside cabin

Any other comments: We did the 7043 in 2011 and had some noise issues there. This one was perfect.

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't read or see anything on the spreadsheet for 8093 Quest -- we booked a guarantee and felt lucky to get this aft view cabin, but would like to hear from someone who may have been assigned this cabin in the past and possibly has photos of the veranda. Thank you

My apologies, a trip on Infinity to Iceland kept me occupied last month so I have been a little tardy in updating this list. Some very helpful posts recently which has allowed even more info to be added, thanks to everyone, please keep adding information

Azamara cabin spreadsheet 230713.pdf

Edited by uktog

My apologies, a trip on Infinity to Iceland kept me occupied last month so I have been a little tardy in updating this list. Some very helpful posts recently which has allowed even more info to be added, thanks to everyone, please keep adding information

My comments about 7061 Journey are missing, so maybe I didn't make any! A quiet room in an excellent location, with launderette very close.

Cabin Number: 7063

Ship: Quest

Month/Year sailed: July 2013

Would you choose this room again: Yes

Is noise an issue: No

Balcony size: Usual

Convenient & quiet location, close enough to the laundry room to be able to sit in the room to wait for things to get clean/dry but not so close that noise or traffic is an issue.

Just used the list (again) ....

Many thanks for all of your hard work in assembling this!

While not quite herding cats, it's close!!!

Cabin Number - 7114 aft suite - port

Ship - Journey

Month/Year sailed - 7/2012

Would you choose this room again - Yes

Is noise an issue- No noise issues great veranda

Balcony size - Large, suite

comments- at that time pre-drydock needed new carpeting and new furniture.

IMG_0504.jpg

IMG_0508.jpg

IMG_0505.jpg

Ship: Journey

Room: 7087

May 2013

This in an excellent balcony cabin, marred only by the fact that the shower is tiny. It's convenient for the lifts and launderette but there are no noise problems.

I do have some pictures I took of this cabin, and a brief video; I didn't realise we could upload those. If anyone is interested I will have a go at uploading them, though I'm a total techno dunce ...

Just returned yesterday on the Quest and was in room #7104....perfection. Quiet....elevators and launderette just a few yards away. would want to stay in the same room again.:p

We are in rm 7100, was wondering how it compares to this one? Thanks.

Karen