Sweeet!

Beachdude

I started wondering if I needed to take clothes more appropriate for a suite passenger, but Sally reminded me that a bunch of Aussies are on board, so my flip/flops and cargo shorts are good to go. Woohoo, love those Aussies.

Burt

[quote name='Beachdude']I started wondering if I needed to take clothes more appropriate for a suite passenger, but Sally reminded me that a bunch of Aussies are on board, so my flip/flops and cargo shorts are good to go. Woohoo, love those Aussies.

Burt[/quote]

What does a "suite passenger" wear that is different than others? We've stayed in a suite once and wore the same clothes we wear on all our other cruises. We've met a lot of other people on board who were in suites and they didn't stand out either. The only people we've met in suites who seem to dress completely differently are the butlers - but then they aren't on vacation.

[quote name='Beachdude']TA called and we have been bumped up to a suite. Don't know where, but is there a bad suite on the Solstice? I will have to research the benefits.

Getting hard to work with the cruise getting close.

Burt[/quote]

WOW...how wonderful for you. :)

OK, we need more information. :D

I see you are taking the Solstice. Where does the ship go?

When is your cruise? (Curious how far out you were given this "bump.")

Did you ask for an upgrade or did you get bumped without them asking you? (I wouldn't like that, especially if I was bumped from my 1A (extra large balcony) to a Sunset Veranda Suite.:()

What cabin did you previously have booked?

First time on Celebrity?

[quote name='Iamthesea']WOW...how wonderful for you. :)

OK, we need more information. :D

I see you are taking the Solstice. Where does the ship go?

When is your cruise? (Curious how far out you were given this "bump.")

Did you ask for an upgrade or did you get bumped without them asking you? (I wouldn't like that, especially if I was bumped from my 1A (extra large balcony) to a Sunset Veranda Suite.:()

What cabin did you previously have booked?

First time on Celebrity?[/QUOTE]

After reading your post, I've come to realize that I'm a big picture guy who enjoys helping other people feel good about themselves by letting them handle the details. Sally (Beachdudette) and our TA feel really good about themselves right now.

We are sailing the Hawaiian Islands from Honolulu in late April, I know that much. This is our first Celebrity cruise and we are excited to try something new.

Sally said the ship is coming from Australia, so I'm trying to find a Rosettastone to learn the language. Says here that Barbie is not a doll in Australia. Glad to know that, could have been embarrassing at a meet and greet.

Burt

Archived