What would you do?

bigpaluka

4 couples going to the Baltic, all booked on the Rivera deck, some inside cabins, some with balcony cabins.

I got an upgrade on Sunday to mid-forward Caribe deck (balcony), the rest of them did not get an upgrade.

would you go back to the Rivera deck (our room is already gone, but there are others fairly close)? or stay put on the Caribe deck?

I would take the upgrade! The upgrade fairy doesn't visit often enough not to take it! I'm sure your friends understand why you took the upgrade. I know that if it happens to our group in December, I'll be happy if the upgrade fairy visits our group!

4 couples going to the Baltic, all booked on the Rivera deck, some inside cabins, some with balcony cabins.

I got an upgrade on Sunday to mid-forward Caribe deck (balcony), the rest of them did not get an upgrade.

would you go back to the Rivera deck (our room is already gone, but there are others fairly close)? or stay put on the Caribe deck?

No brainer. GRAB the upgrade! :)

No brainer. GRAB the upgrade! :)
I agree 100%. This is a "no brainer." Kind of like being upgraded to front row center seats at a show vs. keeping your seats in section "M." :) Other than your friends being jealous, there is no downside.

Oh take the upgrade for sure!!! You will be able to have everyone out on your balcony as it is very large....9x9 and 1/2 covered, 1/2 open so even if it is raining, you can be covered and outside. As a previous poster said, if you are doing the Baltic cruise, having the balcony is wonderful and sailing out of some of the places, the scenery is amazing. Just don't brag too much as you might not have those friends by the time the cruise comes along lol. Who knows....one of them might get an upgrade to a suite between now and then and I am sure they would take it. Enjoy!!!

Archived