Princess stuff on e bay

Shogun

Hey! We lost our Sapphire Princess fridge magnet when we moved a few years ago....Think I could find one of those on e-bay? Or do I HAVE to go on another Sapphire cruise? Because that would just be a shame.....

I've seen people trying to sell the big terry cloth robes, chef's jackets, cookbooks, shot glasses. There are not too many takers. Some of the prices are ridiculous, but even at $9.99 someone couldn't sell the terry bathrobe.

Selling the FREE tote bag for $3.99, deck plans, someone was even selling their old cruise card. :confused: Go figure.

That is the one nice thing about Ebay. You can find almost ANYTHING your little heart desires. ;)

I actually sold some insulated Coke cups on eBay! LOL. I keep watching for ship magnets off and on and I never see those. I didn't collect those early on and would like to fill in my collection. I don't imagine people buy the soap and shampoo, but who knows.

I won't even use Princess toiletries when they're free. The only exception in the conditioner...it's great as a shaving lotion. Then I save all of the empty bottles and bring them home. They're perfect to use to hold my own shampoo, etc. when flying with just a carry on.

I no longer let DH bring home the Coke tumblers. We had 18 of them (plus some UKP cups) after spending the winter on the Emerald Princess. He was giving them away to any of the Princess Cays staff who wanted one (and most did).

Archived