Muster Drill ? San Juan

I was wondering if anyone could answer a question for me? I'm going on Jewel of the Seas in November out of San Juan, PR. The ship is scheduled to depart at 8:30pm. I'm scheduled for early dinner (6:00pm). What time does the muster drill take place? Does dinner get served in the MDR on that first night? If not, what venues are open for dinner?

I was wondering if anyone could answer a question for me? I'm going on Jewel of the Seas in November out of San Juan, PR. The ship is scheduled to depart at 8:30pm. I'm scheduled for early dinner (6:00pm). What time does the muster drill take place? Does dinner get served in the MDR on that first night? If not, what venues are open for dinner?

If I remember correctly there wasn't the normal dining on the first night because so many board late. It was open seating I believe

I was on the Brilliance in Jan out of San Juan, and dinner was exactly the same as every other night on the cruise. Muster is between 5-530. There was many people all dress up for dinner attending muster. I do know they are a little more lax on arrival time on the first night because of muster, but other than that it is business as usual.

The ship will determine its own time so until JW starts sailing out of SJU we can't be certain. However, typically the ships departing SJU sail at 8:30 with muster being around 7:45 or 8:00 pm .......between the 6:00 and 8:30 dinner times. Typically the 6:00 pm dinner is served as scheduled but the 8:30 service maybe scheduled at 8:45 for the first night.

The ship will determine its own time so until JW starts sailing out of SJU we can't be certain. However, typically the ships departing SJU sail at 8:30 with muster being around 7:45 or 8:00 pm .......between the 6:00 and 8:30 dinner times. Typically the 6:00 pm dinner is served as scheduled but the 8:30 service maybe scheduled at 8:45 for the first night.
Ive sailed out of San Juan three times and never had the muster drill between dinner seatings. Twice it was just prior to early dining and once it was the next morning.

Come join our roll call! We need more action!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1743623

I seem to remember that muster was at 5:30 last time I cruised from San Juan. There will be dinner in the MDR.

Archived