Penthouse on Celebrity Millunnium

cseal94

Who has sailed in the PH 6147 or any reviews on this suite? We are booked in this suite for a southbound Alaska cruisetour May 2014 and I was just wanting some information about the PH. What perks come with is suite? Thanks for any insight and information.

Who has sailed in the PH 6147 or any reviews on this suite? We are booked in this suite for a southbound Alaska cruisetour May 2014 and I was just wanting some information about the PH. What perks come with is suite? Thanks for any insight and information.

We were in the PH about a year ago, it is fabulous. We ate 90 percent of our meals in the room our butler was wonderful his name was Nelson. Anything and everything we needed or wanted was done for us. The main thing that was so great is the butler pantry, we had coffee delivered every morning at 6 am and it was waiting for us. The deck is out of this world, you will truly enjoy it when you go to Alaska. Your refrigerator will be fully stock with what ever you want, along with snacks. Once you have been in the PH you will never go back to a regular room, only maybe a RS. Have a great time.

We were in the PH about a year ago, it is fabulous. We ate 90 percent of our meals in the room our butler was wonderful his name was Nelson. Anything and everything we needed or wanted was done for us. The main thing that was so great is the butler pantry, we had coffee delivered every morning at 6 am and it was waiting for us. The deck is out of this world, you will truly enjoy it when you go to Alaska. Your refrigerator will be fully stock with what ever you want, along with snacks. Once you have been in the PH you will never go back to a regular room, only maybe a RS. Have a great time.

Thanks. Did Celebrity contact you before the cruise to get a feel of your wants/needs?

Also how are suite guest treated on the land part of cruisetours? Do they get special treatment or perks? We are booked on a 6 night pre-cruise tour. Thanks for any insight.

Also how are suite guest treated on the land part of cruisetours? Do they get special treatment or perks? We are booked on a 6 night pre-cruise tour. Thanks for any insight.

Never been on a land tour other than with a 5 *land tour company and there

were 2 classes of rooms and hotels on that one. I would think if X is smart they would give those in PH the best rooms or even a suite.

We've been in the PH on several of X's ships and we were never contacted about anything, pre cruise. There are no special perks associated with the suite that we've ever experienced, other than the great suite and butler. Was there anything specific that you're looking for?

"Also how are suite guest treated on the land part of cruisetours? Do they get special treatment or perks?"

Remember that your suite booking is for the cruise portion of the trip only, not for the whole trip, and also that the land portion is operated by a contractor, not by Celebrity. Don't look for any kind of special treatment on the land portion of the trip.

We were in the Penthouse on Millennium 2x now and the one bad thing is you will never want to go back to another room again. We now try to book the PH whenever it is available. It is an incredible adventure. It is like having your own apartment on the ship. It is beautiful. We traveled with family members and friends in other rooms and we agree Nelson is the very best. He served breakfast in the room for us and our 6 guests every morning. We had wine and cheese every evening before dinner. The balcony is half of the back of the ship on level 6 and will give you great views.

Aside from what you get on the ship, there are no other perks, except early tender tickets, if you tender.

Again, beware, you will never want to go back to any other room on the ship again. The penthouse on the M class ships is awesome

Please do enjoy your cruise !!!

Those of you that have had Nelson as your butler, do you know if he is also the butler for the Royal Suites and if he's still on the ship? We sail on Millie next month in RS 6135. We've been in a Sky Suite before, but this will be the first for a RS. We've also got the connecting CC room for our kids and my mom. So can't wait!

I have lots more pics if you'd like I can email them to you instead of boring everyone else. I should add that we were on the Infinity, but pretty much the same, it is also an M class ship, and the layout is the same.

Thank you for the ones you posted. My email is cseal94@gmail.com.

We were in the Penthouse on Millennium 2x now and the one bad thing is you will never want to go back to another room again. We now try to book the PH whenever it is available. It is an incredible adventure. It is like having your own apartment on the ship. It is beautiful. We traveled with family members and friends in other rooms and we agree Nelson is the very best. He served breakfast in the room for us and our 6 guests every morning. We had wine and cheese every evening before dinner. The balcony is half of the back of the ship on level 6 and will give you great views.

Aside from what you get on the ship, there are no other perks, except early tender tickets, if you tender.

Again, beware, you will never want to go back to any other room on the ship again. The penthouse on the M class ships is awesome

Please do enjoy your cruise !!!

My mom and I are surprising my dad and daughters with the PH and want to see their faces when we board. That's if we can keep the sercet May 2014 is a long way away.

We were in the Penthouse on the Summit a few months ago. Many things went wrong - they lost all of our luggage and dragged us around the ship in a futile attempt to locate them - that when I realized late at night that we had no mini bar or even a bottle of water (that I would have paid for, as with any cabin) I was very annoyed. I wrote a note - no response, I called the Hotel Director - and someone from his staff arranged some soda, water and beer at their expense. We used very little of it, but I appreciated the gesture, although for what we paid for that suite, it should be standard.

I saw a photo that someone had taken of the penthouse balcony and it showed stairs going down to the main dining room. I've only been on Millennium once and I can't recall seeing any doors right at the back of the ship into the dining room... so where do the stairs lead to? Very curious! :)

I saw a photo that someone had taken of the penthouse balcony and it showed stairs going down to the main dining room. I've only been on Millennium once and I can't recall seeing any doors right at the back of the ship into the dining room... so where do the stairs lead to? Very curious! :)

The stairs do not go down to the main dining room! They are for use by maintenance crew.

Sue

The stairs do not go down to the main dining room! They are for use by maintenance crew.

Sue

I hope this person doesn't mind me sharing their link...

The description on the first photo is what I was referring to. It did seem strange but then these are the photos of someone who has stayed in that suite (I'm unable to / can't afford to speak from experience) :D

https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=F6FE23A6E5A9EC3F&id=F6FE23A6E5A9EC3F%211868#cid=F6FE23A6E5A9EC3F&id=F6FE23A6E5A9EC3F%211874

I hope this person doesn't mind me sharing their link...

The description on the first photo is what I was referring to. It did seem strange but then these are the photos of someone who has stayed in that suite (I'm unable to / can't afford to speak from experience) :D

https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=F6FE23A6E5A9EC3F&id=F6FE23A6E5A9EC3F%211868#cid=F6FE23A6E5A9EC3F&id=F6FE23A6E5A9EC3F%211874

Thanks the link is great and the pictures are awesome.