Splenda on board?

haras

Most cruises I've been on ran out of Splenda by the end of the cruise. Doctors orders not to use it anymore though because its really not good for diabetics. A little raw sugar is better according to her and now I'm wondering if Princess even has raw sugar available.:confused:

Most cruises I've been on ran out of Splenda by the end of the cruise. Doctors orders not to use it anymore though because its really not good for diabetics. A little raw sugar is better according to her and now I'm wondering if Princess even has raw sugar available.:confused:

Yes, Princess does have raw sugar:):). My husband uses it all the time for his coffee when cruising.

Yes, Princess does have raw sugar:):). My husband uses it all the time for his coffee when cruising.

Is that the brown packet? I sound dumb because I don't use any sweetener at all. DH uses pink, blue or yellow when he has tea; hot or cold.

To those who responded that Splenda is always available, be advised that not all yellow is truly yellow. Same with pink and blue.

I have seen this before in the past too, but last winter happily noted that each colored packet contained the appropriate artificial sweetener. Now, if they'd just carry Truvia...

Now that we have white, brown, pink, blue, and yellow sweeteners what color will come next? It seems like the generics stay with the colors. At home I use Costco's Kirkland in the yellow pack that is the same as Splenda.

Now that we have white, brown, pink, blue, and yellow sweeteners what color will come next? It seems like the generics stay with the colors. At home I use Costco's Kirkland in the yellow pack that is the same as Splenda.

Stevia I would guess will come in Green when it catches on...

They probably would never run out of any of the different sweeteners if women would stop grabbing a handful everytime they left the dining room or horizon court and stuffed them in their pocket. I have seen this so many times it makes me cringe. What the heck are you doing with all that stuff?

A month or so ago I was in one of the restaurants I frequent for breakfast. I reached for one of the yellow packets for my coffee, and I discovered the name on the packet was Equal!:eek: It was alongside the blue packets of Equal, as well as that pink crap. That's really dirty pool!:mad:

To those who responded that Splenda is always available, be advised that not all yellow is truly yellow. Same with pink and blue.

True, yellow is also SugarTwin, plus sweeteners such as SugarTwin, Sweet and Low and some others made in the US contain saccharin whereas those made in Canada do not. I bring my own as I find the US ones give me really nasty heartburn.

They probably would never run out of any of the different sweeteners if women would stop grabbing a handful everytime they left the dining room or horizon court and stuffed them in their pocket. I have seen this so many times it makes me cringe. What the heck are you doing with all that stuff?

Taking it home, of course. Anything to save a buck. :rolleyes:

Pia,

Ya got me there. We had a ball on the Ocean for 30 days. Nothing now till late fall.

Ed/Jeff

I noticed you're on the Ocean next April. Why not continue with us to West Africa or switch April to May?

Archived