Let's Name Quantum III

So now we will have a third Quantum Class ship. Let's give it a name and save Royal caribbean the trouble.

Anthem and Quantum both end in "M", so I was thinking of words that end in "M".

My suggestions are:

Moonbeam of the Seas

Sunbeam of the Seas

Acclaim of the Seas

Dream of the Seas woud be good except Disney and Carnival have wrapped up "Dream" tightly. "Millenium of the Seas" would be nice except that Celebrity has already taken that name.

Royal Caribbean has the following names trademarked:

Ovation of the Seas

Passion of the Seas

Pulse of the Seas

Vantage of the Seas

So I would think that Quantum 3 and Oasis 3 will receive one of those names.

Royal Caribbean has the following names trademarked:

Ovation of the Seas

Passion of the Seas

Pulse of the Seas

Vantage of the Seas

So I would think that Quantum 3 and Oasis 3 will receive one of those names.

When I first saw this list, I had very odd first reactions. They haven't changed.

Ovation and Vantage still make me think of female anatomy. :eek: Passion doesn't help the image. :eek::eek:

And Pulse just sucks.

They may as well name it Google of the Seas and get some advertising dollars. :rolleyes:

When I first saw this list, I had very odd first reactions. They haven't changed.

Ovation and Vantage still make me think of female anatomy. :eek: Passion doesn't help the image. :eek::eek:

And Pulse just sucks.

They may as well name it Google of the Seas and get some advertising dollars. :rolleyes:

Oh my gosh me too. I don't particularly like Ovulation of the Seas, as it would come across in my mind, and Vantage, umm...

Passion works for me, but naturally I think of Poseidon. Maybe Titan of the Seas? For Titanic ;)? '

In all seriousness, I think Passion of the Seas and Ovation are the best options, but I believe I am still in shock that of all possible names, they trademarked those four.

I like Gangway's idea,,,,,,Acclaim of the Seas and of course, the ever popular and frequently suggested Chicken of the Seas. :D

I really glad you like Acclaim of the Seas. When I told Hubby my great idea, he said he hated it. So much for that.

Still thinking of words that end in "M", I came up with "Wisdom of the Seas" but it sounds too--well--intellectual.

"Chicken of the Seas" is funny.

I was thinking about that list of trademarked names.

My "guess":

Oasis 3 will be Ovation of the Seas

Quantum 3 will be Vantage of the Seas

Although those 2 seem to be the less liked of the 4.

I like Passion of the Seas better, but for some reason, I don't think they'll use it. I really don't like Pulse of the Seas. I hope they don't use that on any ship!!

And Pulse just sucks.

Chicken of the Seas:D:D is my take on it too!

Everyone is cracking me up with the names!!

Edited by Arzeena

I guess it is safe to assume that you don't care for Royal Caribbean or is it just Quantum Class ships you don't like?

I'm just having some fun, although I don't understand Quantum. I mean, how is the Captain going to know both the speed and the location at the same time? Maybe they'll have Schrödinger's cat on the bridge?

I don't really care for any of the names they have registered, but I really like Symphony of the Seas, or Song of the Seas if that sounds too intellectual. Plus it is sort of a throwback to Song of Norway.

And Pulse just sucks.

You were reading my mind. Those are all terrible names.

They should use a name with a letter they aren't already using

C,D,H,K,P,T,U,W,X,Y,Z

Maybe Chorus of the Seas