Amazing video from Caribbean cruise

matthew19

Liked this!

A camera question:

We've been through a 20d, 30d, 50d and purchased a 7d when our daughter ran college track. Hurdles at 8 frames a second are magic.

Now... I have wanted a full frame for a really long time and am torn between a 5 II or the new 6. The boards are hopping with people defending the II, and if I had the extra money in my fun budget I'd get a Mark III today, but the extra things on the 6 look really nice. Couple that with the battery being the same as the 7d and I am leaning that way.

Opinion?

lee

Edited by blusry

6D has better lowlight than the 5dii. 5DIII has better autofocus for pictures but to be honest, they are all great cameras. It's really all in how you use them. :)

Matt // The Film Poets

http://www.thefilmpoets.com

Watched your work. Really, really nice. I do weekend weddings, except I'm standing behind a pair of MacBook Pro's and a 33k song library and more equipment than the bride understands... 28 in the past 12 months for a weekend gig that was supposed to end this year.

It pays for the cruises, and keeps my dad in assisted living.

See you at sea.

Edited by blusry

Amazing video! Makes me sad that I rarely take videos and only concentrate on pictures (think I'll change that now). Watched some of your wedding videos too, and those are AWESOME! Couldn't help but cry during every single one! I assume people hire you to capture them? You are definitely talented, and I'm glad you are using it for such wonderful memories!

[quote name='Anyislandwilldo']This is the best vacatin video I have ever seen! Thanks for posting! [COLOR=blue][B]Teach me how to do this[/B][/COLOR]![/quote]

I'm with you! I am ashamed to admit how much vacation I have recorded, but could never figure out how to put a video together. Pictures are more my speed, but if I could do something like that and then be able to look at it when I'm in need of a vacation, I'd sell my first born:D:D:D.