'Live' from Azamara Journey

English Tim

I believe there will be confusion for sometime yet.

I had read that cocktails on the excluded list could be made with included spirits, but when I asked, I was told no, so I stuck to the included list.

The staff are on an incentive to upsell so those who stick to the included list aren't too popular. I have my suspicions that those paying for drinks are always at the front of the line.

I believe there will be confusion for sometime yet.

I had read that cocktails on the excluded list could be made with included spirits, but when I asked, I was told no, so I stuck to the included list.

The staff are on an incentive to upsell so those who stick to the included list aren't too popular. I have my suspicions that those paying for drinks are always at the front of the line.

That's a pretty cynical view

I did not see any of that behavior, much less discrimination against those who ordered included drinks.

The wait staff has no idea what you are going to order until you order it

That's a pretty cynical view

I did not see any of that behavior, much less discrimination against those who ordered included drinks.

The wait staff has no idea what you are going to order until you order it

Good staff soon get to know their customers.

I often had to go and find a server, when I wanted a drink. When drinks are extra, they're like bees around a honey pot!

We have enjoyed two cruises on Quest since the More Inclusive drinks policy was introduced and had no problems on either cruise having cocktails made with included ingredients.

In May we had no idea it was possible until told by the Bar Manager at our CC Meet and Mingle gathering

We didn't experience any problems getting served - we sometimes had included drinks and sometimes the paid for (my husband is very fussy about his beer so had a couple every day).

At meals, they were very quick to top up wine glasses.

We didn't experience any problems getting served - we sometimes had included drinks and sometimes the paid for (my husband is very fussy about his beer so had a couple every day).

At meals, they were very quick to top up wine glasses.

Have they changed the beers, now that the drink package is included? Before Coors light was included in the beer selection.

Edited by midwestchick

Have they changed the beers, now that the drink package is included? Before Coors light was included in the beer selection.

I don't think many English men would agree that Coors light is actually beer - he drank Newcastle Brown Ale which needed to be paid for.

The included "beers" are

Budweiser Beck's Bud Light

Edited by hattie the cattie

I don't think many English men would agree that Coors light is actually beer - he drank Newcastle Brown Ale which needed to be paid for.

But that doesn't answer my question;).....lol I'm not able to drink wine...develop migrane type headaches....and hard liquor is something I won't drink much of.

If you upgrade the free drink package,you can drink all the beers on the menu and a bigger variety of spirits,we did and only bought 1 package :)

Do you know the charge for the upgrade? They still will not put your favorite beer in your refrigerator though, right...even with the included drink package.

Its not a great amount,its on the web site,used to get unopened bottles and take them back to the cabin(stateroom):)

Really? Good to know...I didn't even try that before. I know we could get room service but the bottles were opened.

I was able to take unopened bottles back to the room on X and also had my cabin attendant empty our refrigerator...no need having it full of things we couldn't use without being charged.

• 3 weeks later...