What comes before Millie's Transpacific?

SusieV

I'm confused. I got an email about a reasonable rate for the 13 night transpacific on May 10, 2014. I was thinking that it would make more sense to pair it with a cruise in Asia beforehand because of the flight costs, but I can't see an itinerary for the time period right before the transpacific.

Am I missing something?

Go on X website and lok at the section to view ships and then search for the cruises that that ship does.

The other possiblity is to do a cruise on another ship or cruise line while there.

I think it was chartered for the cruise you're looking for.

Best I can tell you are right. Looking a several timetables, the last cruise showing is a 13 night cruise departing April 13. The next is the May 10 transpacific cruise, so nothing "available" from April 26 to May 10.

Look at Century in 9/14 (will have had a month in dry dock by then) from SF to Sydney and do it the other way around!! We're booked and it will be fun...promise!!!! Century is then doing other South Pacific islands so don't know if that will "fill your bill"! :p LuAnn

The ship was chartered before the transpacific. CHeck the millenium blogs and find the 2014 dates and you will hear all about the cancellation and charter of the cruise.

Yes, the original Transpacific for 2014 was to depart on 4/26/14. We were booked on that and part of a roll call that became quite active when rumors began about this cruise being cancelled. So no back-2-back unless you're part of the group that chartered the Millennium:(...

Yes, the original Transpacific for 2014 was to depart on 4/26/14. We were booked on that and part of a roll call that became quite active when rumors began about this cruise being cancelled. So no back-2-back unless you're part of the group that chartered the Millennium:(...

... and a lot of the guest on the cancelled cruise have moved over to the 2015 cruise rather than taking the shortened TP. Many had wanted to do the B2B or B2B2B like the OP. I guess that is why Celebrity are having to reduce prices...

Sue

Archived