Elite bar setup = 1 coffee card

OnVacation11

Does anyone have any recent experience exchanging their Elite bar set up for a coffee card? I have read on CC that it is possible but did not see any official information. I am interested in doing that on my upcoming Ocean Princess cruise.

Thanks for any information.

Does anyone have any recent experience exchanging their Elite bar set up for a coffee card? I have read on CC that it is possible but did not see any official information. I am interested in doing that on my upcoming Ocean Princess cruise.

Click on this link to get the official info from the Princess website which is also included in a PDF attachment based on the current Princess FAQs:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1843481

One of the options is to exchange the entire minibar for 2 coffee cards.

When we were on the Grand in January, etc. We got a form to fill out to do the swap before the setup was distributed. One option was the entire setup for two coffee cards

On our recent 3 day LA Vancouver cruise on the Island. I exhanged my Elite setup for

2 coffee cards. I called room service, they came to my cabin when I was at the

Muster Drill, took everything in the refrig. and left me two coffee cards. A good deal.

Now on the Royal Princess I find I can exchage one punch for a gelato.

Greg

On our recent 3 day LA Vancouver cruise on the Island. I exhanged my Elite setup for

2 coffee cards. I called room service, they came to my cabin when I was at the

Muster Drill, took everything in the refrig. and left me two coffee cards. A good deal.

Now on the Royal Princess I find I can exchage one punch for a gelato.

Greg

I noticed that on a photo of the Gelato menu & also for a couple of punches we can get an alcoholic drink at the Gelato.

I noticed that on a photo of the Gelato menu & also for a couple of punches we can get an alcoholic drink at the Gelato.

I don't know about you cugino, but when I drink I prefer it not to have ice cream on it. Or in it. Or............... ;):D;)

I don't know about you cugino, but when I drink I prefer it not to have ice cream on it. Or in it. Or............... ;):D;)

Me too cugina & I prefer toppings such as chocolate instead but not on gelato which as I recall you don't like...just like you don't enjoy vino rosso. ;)

Me too cugina & I prefer toppings such as chocolate instead but not on gelato which as I recall you don't like...just like you don't enjoy vino rosso. ;)

So many things I don't like; way more than those I do. Lucky for the economy there aren't too many like me. But I do like chocolate; ice cream included. :D

If you exchange the minibar for the coffee cards, are they marked for the specific cruise you're on, or are they brand new, blank cards that can be used for another cruise? I have cards on hand with lots of punches for the Alaska cruise we're going on next month, but would like a couple brand new ones for future use.

Thanks.

If you exchange the minibar for the coffee cards, are they marked for the specific cruise you're on, or are they brand new, blank cards that can be used for another cruise? I have cards on hand with lots of punches for the Alaska cruise we're going on next month, but would like a couple brand new ones for future use.

Thanks.

Ours were blank.

Thanks.

Ours were blank.

We sailed a few weeks after Pia; Ours were filled in on the back before they were brought to the room. I think it's because a manager was consulted to do it.

So there's a "Blank Coffee Card Fairy," and sometimes she smiles upon you, sometimes she does not.

Of course, the more it is mentioned, the more likely enforcement becomes.

We sailed a few weeks after Pia; Ours were filled in on the back before they were brought to the room. I think it's because a manager was consulted to do it.

So there's a "Blank Coffee Card Fairy," and sometimes she smiles upon you, sometimes she does not.

Of course, the more it is mentioned, the more likely enforcement becomes.

Gotcha. ;) Let's drop this topic now everybody.

We are Elite and just got off the 11 night Baltic cruise on the Emerald and were in a full suite on an upsell offer. Traded one of our mini-bars for two coffee cards. We were there when Room Service brought our first set-up and I asked for two coffee cards but she was unaware off the option. When we called Room Service, the person who answered was familiar with the option and we got two cards appropriately marked in about 10 minutes.

Was able to get 10 Beck's in exchange for the 8 mini bottles and two Dos Equis for the second setup.

Was able to get 10 Beck's in exchange for the 8 mini bottles and two Dos Equis for the second setup.

Did you still get the non-alcoholic part too? We are set for 12 day Greece and between DH and I we want beer and diet coke.

You always get 2 water and 2 Perrier besides the beer, soft drinks and booze.

Archived