23 Sept 2013 - Hawaiian Solstice - LOSE 2 CRUISE.

MicCanberra

No change for Rosie either this week. Welcome to Honeybear hollow and well done to all those who lost this week.:D

CC Name.......Loss (this week)....Total loss (since 1 June 2013)

MicCanberra..........................0kg........ ........................2.1Kg(4.6lbs);

RosieCanberra........................0kg.......... ......................2.9kgs(6.4lbs);

Bagelme...............................0.5lbs...... .. ..........................11.5lbs (5.2kgs);

Marsda.................................0lbs..... .. ............................4.4lbs (2kgs);

WV4891...............................0.5lbs....... .. ..........................2.5lbs (1.1kgs);

Spinnychick..........................2lbs....... .. ..........................8lbs (3.6kgs);

Betzjohn..............................0lbs........ ...........................5lbs (2.3kgs);

Chefcaw...............................0lbs...... .. ...........................1.5lbs (0.7kgs);

Gumbypee............................0lbs......... ..........................2lbs (0.9kgs);

Circman52............................0lbs....... .. ..........................0.1lbs (0.05kgs);

Honeybearhollow...................0lbs....................................0lbs (0kgs);

Good luck everyone

cheers mic :D

I lost .8 lbs this week, bringing my total to 5.2. I got in my daily exercise every day this week, so I'm most proud of that. Walking 3.25 miles on the treadmill at 3.5 mph on Mon, Wed and Sunday, water aerobics (1 hr deep water resistance) on Tues & Thurs, walk away the pounds DVD 3 mile walk on Saturday. Takes a chunk of time each day, but I have so much more energy as a reward! And, of course, it helps motivate knowing that everyone over here on this board is focusing on the same goal. Thank you, everyone! You are all in my mind and helping me a lot.

I lost .8 lbs this week, bringing my total to 5.2. I got in my daily exercise every day this week, so I'm most proud of that. Walking 3.25 miles on the treadmill at 3.5 mph on Mon, Wed and Sunday, water aerobics (1 hr deep water resistance) on Tues & Thurs, walk away the pounds DVD 3 mile walk on Saturday. Takes a chunk of time each day, but I have so much more energy as a reward! And, of course, it helps motivate knowing that everyone over here on this board is focusing on the same goal. Thank you, everyone! You are all in my mind and helping me a lot.

Well done, keep up all the hard work and you will be rewarded with how you feel and how the clothes fit.:D

MicCanberra..........................0kg........ ........................2.1Kg(4.6lbs);

RosieCanberra........................0kg.......... ......................2.9kgs(6.4lbs);

Bagelme...............................0.5lbs...... .. ..........................11.5lbs (5.2kgs);

Marsda.................................0.8lbs..... .. ............................5.2lbs (2.4kgs);

WV4891...............................0.5lbs....... .. ..........................2.5lbs (1.1kgs);

Spinnychick..........................2lbs....... .. ..........................8lbs (3.6kgs);

Betzjohn..............................0lbs........ ...........................5lbs (2.3kgs);

Chefcaw...............................0lbs...... .. ...........................1.5lbs (0.7kgs);

Gumbypee............................0lbs......... ..........................2lbs (0.9kgs);

Circman52............................0lbs....... .. ..........................0.1lbs (0.05kgs);

Honeybearhollow...................0lbs............ ........................0lbs (0kgs);

Good luck everyone

You guys are doing so fantastic! Please add me to your group. I have been working at losing, but think I need to add in exercise. I weighed this morning again. I was on prednisone for 4 years for an autoimmune disease that is now in remission. I gained weight while on prednisone and it is very hard to get it off. Hoping I can make a dent in the 7 weeks we have left. Yes, I do take several sizes of clothes on cruises and wear the smaller ones first. I always have a problem with swelling, so that does not help. I am going to start walking a half hour in the beginning and will do swimnastics 3 times a week.

Prednisone is THE PITS!! I hate it, aside from weight gain, it's the mood swings, anxiety, confusion, I was horrible on that stuff. Plus it ate away at my bones, go for another bone density test this fall. I have an auto immune disease also, diagnosed about a year ago and have lost a ton of weight since. I am now struggling with my weight but more in a backwards way as I am borderline underweight and struggling to keep weight on. My issue is more of a toning problem as with the extreme weight loss I am left with excess skin and sag.

I think we all have our goals and are all working toward them and that's what really counts. I will not diet or count calories or exercise onboard though, not even a smidge. That goes completely against my vacation policy lol.

I think we all have our goals and are all working toward them and that's what really counts. I will not diet or count calories or exercise onboard though, not even a smidge. That goes completely against my vacation policy lol.

Fantastic! I love your attitude!

Pat :)

I lost 2 more lbs this week! I do better under pressure with a deadline looming:). Oh - and I do better. Weighing on on Tuesdays. I call it Tuesday with My Scale. -- like that book Tuesdays with Morrie. I hope that's ok.

I agree. We all have our goals over here on this forum and I love the sharing and support. Good job everybody. I also don't want to diet while onboard but my Lapland will force me to limit amounts. So I get my hubby to order 3 desserts and I get to taste a bite of each of them! He may waddle off at disembarkation but I'll be happy and still love him! Also I will exercise if I can fit it in. I find an hour in the gym helps rid me of all the alcohol toxins I built up the day before and refreshes me to start again so bring on the Drink of the Day!

I lost 2 more lbs this week! I do better under pressure with a deadline looming:). Oh - and I do better. Weighing on on Tuesdays. I call it Tuesday with My Scale. -- like that book Tuesdays with Morrie. I hope that's ok.

Well done, keep it up.:D

Marsda.................................0.8lbs..... .. ............................5.2lbs (2.4kgs);

Betzjohn..............................2lbs........ ...........................7lbs (3.2kgs);

Honeybearhollow...................0lbs............ ........................0lbs (0kgs);

Good luck everyone

Well, we have just had a big weekend with friends that have just returned home after 3 months away travelling and the previous 17 months on an Overseas posting. We are considerably lucky that we have not gained any, especially after conducting our very own Reidel glass tests last night.:D

Bagelme...............................0lbs...... .. ..........................11.5lbs (5.2kgs);

Marsda.................................0lbs..... .. ............................5.2lbs (2.4kgs);

WV4891...............................0lbs....... .. ..........................2.5lbs (1.1kgs);

Spinnychick..........................0lbs....... .. ..........................8lbs (3.6kgs);

Betzjohn..............................0lbs........ ...........................7lbs (3.2kgs);

Good luck everyone

Exceptional week for unknown reasons. Hmmm....I did walk a lot on Friday when my DD and I checked out a new mall that opened up this week. I even bought candy for my son and Don, but I ate none. ;)

Anyway...managed to lose 3 lbs!

Exceptional week for unknown reasons. Hmmm....I did walk a lot on Friday when my DD and I checked out a new mall that opened up this week. I even bought candy for my son and Don, but I ate none. ;)

Anyway...managed to lose 3 lbs!

Well done, I will update the table when there are a few more reports.:D

I lost .6 lbs this week, bringing my total to 5.8 lbs. Ugh! The weight is coming off sooooooooo slooooowwwwwly. But I took measurements for August and have lost 1.5 inches in my waist. I managed to exercise an hour a day this week, so I'm on track. Congratulations to all those who lost, stayed the same and essentially just hung in there another week!

I lost 2 pounds this week. I've only walked twice, so I am going to make a valiant effort to walk daily. But I had been on a plateau for a while, so I am very happy to lose the 2 pounds.
Well done, a great start.:D

I lost .6 lbs this week, bringing my total to 5.8 lbs. Ugh! The weight is coming off sooooooooo slooooowwwwwly. But I took measurements for August and have lost 1.5 inches in my waist. I managed to exercise an hour a day this week, so I'm on track. Congratulations to all those who lost, stayed the same and essentially just hung in there another week!

Keep it up,

Only 6 weeks to go.:D

Bagelme...............................3lbs...... .. ..........................14.5lbs (6.6kgs);

Marsda.................................0.6lbs..... .. ............................5.8lbs (2.6kgs);

Honeybearhollow...................2lbs............ ........................2lbs (0.9kgs);

WV4891...............................0lbs....... .. ..........................2.5lbs (1.1kgs);

Spinnychick..........................0lbs....... .. ..........................8lbs (3.6kgs);

Betzjohn..............................0lbs........ ...........................7lbs (3.2kgs);

Good luck everyone

You are an inspiration to me. You did an hour a day! I will try to do that this week. But WW always says losing inches is as good as pounds and 1.5 in. is great.

You are an inspiration to me. You did an hour a day! I will try to do that this week. But WW always says losing inches is as good as pounds and 1.5 in. is great.

I just wanted you to know that this comment you posted is my motivation for forcing myself out the door to the gym this morning! I don't want to get up out of this chair and leave the computer on my lap, BUT I'll do it to show solidarity with you and an exercise routine. Thanks!

I just wanted you to know that this comment you posted is my motivation for forcing myself out the door to the gym this morning! I don't want to get up out of this chair and leave the computer on my lap, BUT I'll do it to show solidarity with you and an exercise routine. Thanks!

That's the way, if your motivation is down, the L2C group will provide the inspiration/motivation required.:D

I'm BAAAAAAACK!!! Total loss to date is 10 pounds which is more than I wanted, still no results with toning, however, I think I would need to get on the bike and do my weights to tone lol. I'll get there, the clock is ticking. I actually ordered a couple tankinis in case my bikinis don't look that great lol. Tummy troubles galore!

Welocme back, hope you last a little while. What's a tankini???

I'm BAAAAAAACK!!! Total loss to date is 10 pounds which is more than I wanted, still no results with toning, however, I think I would need to get on the bike and do my weights to tone lol. I'll get there, the clock is ticking. I actually ordered a couple tankinis in case my bikinis don't look that great lol. Tummy troubles galore!

Still the same this week - no loss no gain but I'm ok with that. I bought a bunch of new clothes and I don't want them to be too loose! I saw a tv program last night about Fasting and it supposedly says its good for you. Even if its fast one day eat whatever you want the next etc etc. maybe I'll think about it.

Keep up the good work, and I think I know what a Tankini is. I may have had one last cruise, are they are rum punch with creme de cacao and pineapple juice?:rolleyes:

Only 6 weeks to go.:D

Bagelme...............................3lbs...... .. ..........................14.5lbs (6.6kgs);

Marsda.................................0.6lbs..... .. ............................5.8lbs (2.6kgs);

Honeybearhollow...................2lbs............ ........................2lbs (0.9kgs);

Spinnychick..........................2lbs....... .. ..........................10lbs (4.5kgs);

Good luck everyone

Love this idea! We actually started a Weight Watchers at Work meeting on July 11th, and I need to do some serious shedding for health/lifestyle reasons. But booking this cruise is extra incentive for the short-term, too.

I'm down 10.2 pounds over the last 4 weeks, so a good start (but miles to go before I sleep, as the poets say). I just need to make myself get active -- also good prep for the cruise!

I'll keep tapping into all of your for continued inspiration, if that's ok :)

Love this idea! We actually started a Weight Watchers at Work meeting on July 11th, and I need to do some serious shedding for health/lifestyle reasons. But booking this cruise is extra incentive for the short-term, too.

I'm down 10.2 pounds over the last 4 weeks, so a good start (but miles to go before I sleep, as the poets say). I just need to make myself get active -- also good prep for the cruise!

It is not too late to join us. I just joined 2 weeks ago. It has helped me already!

Welcome to the L2C, we will be easy to recognise on the ship as we left some weight and all our guilt at home. :D

I was extremely lucky that I have toned rather than put on this week, as it was another big weekend with visitors staying. My Brother and SIL came down and we had a hit at Golf and he scored his first Hole in One, very memorable and I was glad I saw it as well. I think it was my tuition and all the bourbon that enabled it to happen.:p

Rosie has also remained steady, despite the weekend indulgence, must be all the bubbles that stop you weighing more.:rolleyes:

We welcome ChiGal1962 to the L2C.

Only 5 weeks to go.:D

Spinnychick..........................2lbs....... .. ..........................10lbs (4.5kgs);

ChiGal1962..........................0lbs.....................................10.2lbs (4.6kgs);

Good luck everyone