23 Sept 2013 - Hawaiian Solstice - LOSE 2 CRUISE.

MicCanberra

Forgot to report in last Monday! My weigh in days for Weight Watchers online is Friday, so it's easier for me to use that number. So I've lost a total of 8.8 lbs since June 1st as of this morning. I'm in a really good mood this morning because I reached a weight loss milestone on Weight Watchers. At my doctor's advice, I started Weight Watchers on April 3rd. The main reason (outside the obvious that I'm overweight) was to get my diabetes under control. So my glucose readings now are in the normal range (97-100) every morning AND my total weight loss since April 3rd is now 20.2 lbs. I'm feeling great and thankful for all of you in this platform working toward the same goal! Have a great weekend everyone!

That is so wonderful! Good for you and I'm glad you are feeling so good!

Pat :)

So my glucose readings now are in the normal range (97-100) every morning AND my total weight loss since April 3rd is now 20.2 lbs. I'm feeling great and thankful for all of you in this platform working toward the same goal! Have a great weekend everyone!

Congrats! I do think the support group concept (in as many varieties as are functional) is such a benefit!

Forgot to report in last Monday! My weigh in days for Weight Watchers online is Friday, so it's easier for me to use that number. So I've lost a total of 8.8 lbs since June 1st as of this morning. I'm in a really good mood this morning because I reached a weight loss milestone on Weight Watchers. At my doctor's advice, I started Weight Watchers on April 3rd. The main reason (outside the obvious that I'm overweight) was to get my diabetes under control. So my glucose readings now are in the normal range (97-100) every morning AND my total weight loss since April 3rd is now 20.2 lbs. I'm feeling great and thankful for all of you in this platform working toward the same goal! Have a great weekend everyone!

It is our pleasure to be of assistance, I will update the list tomorrow (I have the list on my work PC and am off today).:D

keep it up everyone, around 4 weeks to go.

Rosie and I have remained steady, no loss but no gain. I had a charity conference away all weekend, so very luckily I didn't gain. :D

CC Name.......Loss (this week)....Total loss (since 1 June 2013)

MicCanberra..........................0kg........ ........................2.1Kg(4.6lbs);

RosieCanberra........................0kg.......... ......................2.9kgs(6.4lbs);

Bagelme...............................-1lbs...... .. ..........................15.5lbs (7.0kgs);

Honeybearhollow...................1.5lbs............ ........................5.5lbs (2.5kgs);

Marsda.................................3lbs..... .. ............................8.8lbs (4.0kgs);

Spinnychick..........................0lbs....... .. ..........................11lbs (5kgs);

Betzjohn..............................0lbs........ ...........................8lbs (3.6kgs);

WV4891...............................0lbs....... .. ..........................2.5lbs (1.1kgs);

ChiGal1962..........................0lbs.......... ...........................10.2lbs (4.6kgs);

Chefcaw...............................0lbs...... .. ...........................1.5lbs (0.7kgs);

Gumbypee............................0lbs......... ..........................2lbs (0.9kgs);

Circman52............................0lbs....... .. ..........................0.1lbs (0.05kgs);

Good luck everyone

cheers mic :D

Ok, so I have not posted for a few weeks. Up one pound, not looking good here, this weekend we are going to a winery for the weekend.

I'd gladly gain a pound if I could go to a winery this weekend! Have fun!

Ok, so I have not posted for a few weeks. Up one pound, not looking good here, this weekend we are going to a winery for the weekend.

Don't worry Bill, I am sure you have toned instead:rolleyes:

Wine is not fattening, it is the food that goes with it that has that effect, I hope you have a good winery visit and let us know how great it was. :D

MicCanberra..........................0kg........ ........................2.1Kg(4.6lbs);

RosieCanberra........................0kg.......... ......................2.9kgs(6.4lbs);

Bagelme...............................-1lbs...... .. ..........................15.5lbs (7.0kgs);

Honeybearhollow...................1.5lbs.......... .. ........................5.5lbs (2.5kgs);

Marsda.................................3lbs..... .. ............................8.8lbs (4.0kgs);

WV4891...............................-1lbs....... .. ..........................1.5lbs (0.7kgs);

Spinnychick..........................0lbs....... .. ..........................11lbs (5kgs);

Betzjohn..............................0lbs........ ...........................8lbs (3.6kgs);

ChiGal1962..........................0lbs.......... ...........................10.2lbs (4.6kgs);

Chefcaw...............................0lbs...... .. ...........................1.5lbs (0.7kgs);

Gumbypee............................0lbs......... ..........................2lbs (0.9kgs);

Circman52............................0lbs....... .. ..........................0.1lbs (0.05kgs);

Good luck everyone

Weigh in today. Not quite sure how during birthday week, but I'm down 1.6 for a total of 13.2. Very psyched!

Well done. :D

Honeybearhollow...................1.5lbs.......... .. ........................5.5lbs (2.5kgs);

WV4891...............................-1lbs....... .. ..........................1.5lbs (0.7kgs);

ChiGal1962..........................1.6lbs.......... ...........................13.2lbs (6kgs);

Good luck everyone

I think we all deserve an extra dessert on the 23rd of September.:D

Since I've abstained from alcohol since starting Weight Watchers last April 3rd, I intend to celebrate with dessert of the liquid variety...a fine port, Kahlua & cream, Bailey's, Mudslide, etc...

Since I've abstained from alcohol since starting Weight Watchers last April 3rd, I intend to celebrate with dessert of the liquid variety...a fine port, Kahlua & cream, Bailey's, Mudslide, etc...

Yummo, I will have one of each.:D

Sounds like a plan! If you just substitute a margarita for the port wine, you've got all my favorites!

Pat :)

Now THAT is discipline! I do not look forward to the day that I can't fit my glass of wine into my daily point allotment...

I would prefer a coconut cream pie (Gilligan's Island fan).:p

Yup...Coconut cream is definitely good....also the lemon meringue that started the thread. That's onboard...hula pie on island. I'd better lose a few more pounds!

Pat

Now THAT is discipline! I do not look forward to the day that I can't fit my glass of wine into my daily point allotment...

My doctor wanted me to cut out alcohol in hopes that it would help my diabetic glucose readings stabilize. It has helped a lot, and I'm finally getting consistent normal readings on my daily tests. I just decided to continue the restrictions until the cruise since I've been feeling so good. I do miss the relaxing part of sipping wine at cocktail hour...really looking forward to Elite lounge festivities every night!