Water with dinner

We're on Brilliance of the Seas in August, can you tell me if iced water is supplied with dinner please, or do we have to purchase it, also is tea and coffee freely available throughout the day, this is our first cruise with Royal Caribbean so I'm not sure.

We're on Brilliance of the Seas in August, can you tell me if iced water is supplied with dinner please, or do we have to purchase it, also is tea and coffee freely available throughout the day, this is our first cruise with Royal Caribbean so I'm not sure.

Iced water is freely available and in plentiful supply at all meal times.

Tea and coffee (and flavoured waters at lunch) is available all day and from room service

Have a great cruise :-)

Tea, coffee and milk are available at no charge in the MDR and buffet. Coffee, lemonade, tea, hot chocolate and flavored water are available in the buffet. Juice is no charge at breakfast.

The word 'Juice' is subjective though. The freshly squeezed stuff comes with a charge.

Since the cruise will be leaving from the UK, there should also be a kettle and tea cups/mugs in your stateroom, along with tea and, I think, coffee.

I agree - I'd call it 'orange coloured, slightly sweet tasting water' - ha ha ha !!!

How are you doing Linda?

Yeah, from the same place they get the 'champagne' at the Captain's reception.

Trying to keep it real Mark. Not always succeeding.... :o

Following your posts here with interest.... love that you rub some people up the wrong way!

Yeah, from the same place they get the 'champagne' at the Captain's reception.

Trying to keep it real Mark. Not always succeeding.... :o

Following your posts here with interest.... love that you rub some people up the wrong way!

OMG !!!! I'm sooooooo bad :-(

Thanks everyone, now I wont have to ration my husbands intake of tea and coffee, he was starting to panic, it will be great if there is a kettle as we can take his Tetley teabags

If you book a JS or better, you will have a kettle.

Thanks everyone, now I wont have to ration my husbands intake of tea and coffee, he was starting to panic, it will be great if there is a kettle as we can take his Tetley teabags

Take some Tetley with you just in case but the sailings from the UK usually have thousands of Tetley tea bags and hundreds of Twinings breakfast tea available.

Also, a good tip - if you like real milk in your tea rather than the UHT in the small plastic cartons either take a couple of cartons from breakfast or get a couple of cartons delivered from room service and keep it in your mini bar cooler. It should keep it fresh for 2 days

:-)

Tea, coffee and milk are available at no charge in the MDR and buffet. Coffee, lemonade, tea, hot chocolate and flavored water are available in the buffet. Juice is no charge at breakfast.

Tea ( Iced & Hot) , Lemonade and Hot Chocolate are also available in the MDR not just the buffet

Only canned juices or juices from Concentrate are no charge at break .

Fresh Orange at Breakfast both in the MDR and Buffet will cost you about $3.00.

If you take a carton of milk from the Windjammer back to your cabin, do NOT count on the "refrigerator" to keep it cool enough to keep from spoiling.

Stick the carton IN the ice bucket, covered with ice.

I would not count on that frig keeping anything cold. In our last GS, the door would not even stay closed. Reported it several times to no avail.

Be aware that if you want water (especially iced water) with your meal, you'll have to ASK for it. Many restaurants used to automatically provide a pitcher of water on the tables, along with water glasses. Not anymore. :(

Archived