Noordam Ancient Mysteries Cruise **LASTEST VIDEO*

Bellair

Travel with us & see highlights of the most wonderful ports in the Med. visiting Crete, Port Said, Alexandria, Cairo, Rhodes, Kusadasi/Ephesus, Mykonos, Dardanelles & Gallipoli plus Istanbul on an 11 day cruise this May.

PLUS++ A tour of the recently updated Noordam just our of dry dock and a medical heli evacuation mid Med at 02:30!

Click below to view

Ancient Mysteries Cruise 2013

Hope you enjoy it as we enjoyed making the video

Regards

Bellair

Thank you for sharing - your videos are so well done and really capture the highlights of the itinerary. I especially enjoyed this one as we've been interested in this itinerary for awhile now.

Great video! And I agree very professional. Your videos just keep getting better and better! And they all have been excellent. Wish we could have met up with you when we were on the Volendam. But unfortunately, there wasn't a CC M&M for those boarding in Melbourne.

I hate to think how many hours you put in to make the videos on your Noordam Cruise.

Thanks for sharing!

Hi everyone,

Many thanks indeed for your kind comments.

Yes it did take a few days to complete each segment of both cruises & even harder to find suitable copyright free music from my studio library to suit each country visited.

If you have not seen the first video with Venice highlighted, here is the link

Please enjoy:

Sail Holland America's Noordam from Rome to Athens (15 Days) visiting Livorno/Florence, Venice, Naples & Amalfi Coast, Corsica France, Corfu, Argostoli, Olympia, Santorini & Piraeus Greece, Dubrovnik & Split Croatia in April/May 2013

Click link to view:

Archived