Where is your next Royal cruise?

We'll be sailing on Freedom of the Seas for the first time next May. It will be our 3rd time doing the eastern Caribbean route, but for us it's more about the ship this time, so no problem repeating again.

A little bit old / a little bit new...

I'm cruising in the southern Caribbean for the fourth time, but the first time on the Jewel.

That said, I chose the Jewel because my favorite cruise to date was on her sister, the Serenade.

THAT said, I also chose the Jewel because the itinerary included a port I've never visited (Tortola) and another I've visited just once (St. Kitts).

However, the main attraction of the itinerary was Dominica, where I've visited twice before, but it's one of my very FAVORITE Caribbean ports of call.

We went on our 1st cruise Nov/12 on the Carnival Dream, loved our cove balcony (western). We are booked on the FOS eastern next April. Looking forward to our 1st aft balcony and a different itinerary.

I only have Allure for May 4 2014 Western, booked for now. Kind of have my eye on a five day Indy cruise, but I also like the idea of giving Quantum a try in 2015. So we shall see how it goes.

We are sailing on the Liberty TA from Barcelona. It will be our 4th TA but first time on Liberty! Only 111 days!:D

Sherri:)

Sailing on this one also : then joining Oasis . This will be our 3rd TA on Liberty

Thanks for counting the days : see you on board

We are sailing on Radiance of the Seas out of Sydney to the South Pacific for Christmas and - after reading so many glowing reports - will have our first aft balcony cabin! We only had Rhapsody sailing down here for a few years, but now we are spoilt for choice with Radiance and Voyager doing the Australian Summer cruise season. Really looking forward to exploring Radiance.

My family and I are doing the 7 days New England/Canada on the Brilliance in March for my Dad's 60th birthday (the trip is a surprise). We live in Massachusetts but I actually haven't been to Maine too many times (can't speak for the rest of my party) and we've never been to the parts of Canada that the cruise visits.

My last cruise was May 2012, a girls trip, the 5 day Bahamas out of Miami on the Majesty.

I'm slowing working my way up thru the different classes of ships. :o

Freedom of the Seas Western route on 12/8/13 for our honeymoon! I have been to Grand Cayman and Cozumel before, but Cozumel I did Tulum last time so I didn't have any time IN Cozumel. My hubby to be has never cruised or been in the Caribbean at all :)

• 2 weeks later...

I am going on two new itineraries for me and two ships/classes I haven't been on. In December, we are doing the southern caribbean on the Jewel and next summer, we will be in Europe on the Liberty. I am very excited about both!