Where is your next Royal cruise?

First time on the Oasis (any in the class) in 2 weeks 3 days, and again next year on the other Oasis route.

Went all out on a Christmas cruise this year; 8 days out of FLL to some southern Carib. sites. Looking forward to Christmas day in St. Kitts, and hoping the Shipwreck bar (and beach) will be open. Did a 5 day last year (Cozumel and Key West) which was nice the $/day on the 8 day was hard to beat.

Alaska and Europe a few years down the line when the daughter is older.

Are you going on a new itinerary? Or maybe a different ship? I'm scheduled to cruise Bermuda for the third time, and this will be my 5th time on the Grandeur. I love doing what I know I have enjoyed in the past, so it won't disappoint, but I also want to keep it fresh and exciting. Maybe familiarity is getting a bit stale... :eek:

We'll be sailing on Freedom of the Seas for the first time next May. It will be our 3rd time doing the eastern Caribbean route, but for us it's more about the ship this time, so no problem repeating again.

I just realized my first post was incorrect. Our next cruise will be our 4th time doing the eastern Caribbean itinerary, although with Carnival we went to Nassau instead of Coco Cay. Anyway, kind of a same ol same ol itinerary, but the ship will be new to us, as will be our first aft balcony (7708), so this cruise will be more about the ship than the ports.

I love port days on an almost empty ship! :D

First time with RCI on the Allure this December for the Western Caribbean Itinerary. I've been on this itinerary before but it was 20+ yrs ago so I'm sure things have changed. I can't wait to take my children up Dunn's Falls in Jamaica!!

So excited!!! :D

• 11 months later...

We're sailing on the Brilliance for a Canada/New England 7 day cruise out of Boston in Sept. 2015. Before that we've only cruised to the Mexican Riviera and one time to Alaska. Looking forward! Also, we'll spend 4 additional days in Boston and Medford sightseeing and visiting with our daughter who will be a grad student at Tufts.

Explorer to NewEngland/Canada for the 2nd time, 3rd time on Explorer. Explorer is the only ship we have sailed on more than once. It sails from driving distance. Itinerary is not new either, but only 1 repeated port. Different ship and different itinerary help keep things fresh.

We did the New England/Canada Cruise on the Brilliance of the Sea . :)and loved every minute of it. We have a three other cruising before I can plan another New England/Canada trip but it will happen :)

That's good to know that you liked it! It's over a year away for us, but you know how times flies! :)

We did the New England/Canada Cruise on the Brilliance of the Sea . :)and loved every minute of it. We have a three other cruising before I can plan another New England/Canada trip but it will happen :)