Where is your next Royal cruise?

Are you going on a new itinerary? Or maybe a different ship? I'm scheduled to cruise Bermuda for the third time, and this will be my 5th time on the Grandeur. I love doing what I know I have enjoyed in the past, so it won't disappoint, but I also want to keep it fresh and exciting. Maybe familiarity is getting a bit stale... :eek:

Probably the Grandeur because it is 20 minutes from home, but the prices are ungodly. We are Gold Crown and Anchor members, so is there a way we can lower our price? If so we will sail on the Grandeur to Bermuda next summer. If not, we will take a Spirit flight from Baltimore (about 100 dollars) to Fort Lauderdale and do the 5 night Vision of the Seas next summer. We looked at Explorer, but way too expensive. So currently, in the works.

Are you going on a new itinerary? Or maybe a different ship? I'm scheduled to cruise Bermuda for the third time, and this will be my 5th time on the Grandeur. I love doing what I know I have enjoyed in the past, so it won't disappoint, but I also want to keep it fresh and exciting. Maybe familiarity is getting a bit stale... :eek:

Come with us in November, we are crusing the Panama Canal on Legend. :)

Bill

Explorer to NewEngland/Canada for the 2nd time, 3rd time on Explorer. Explorer is the only ship we have sailed on more than once. It sails from driving distance. Itinerary is not new either, but only 1 repeated port. Different ship and different itinerary help keep things fresh.

A 10 day repo from NY to FLL, on the "Royal" Princess. ;)

(Sorry, I could not help myself) :)

Edited by janetz

We just booked on EOS to Bahamas right after the New Year. It will be great to get out of ice and snow. We are coming back to Royal Caribbean after being on a number of other lines. Looking forward to being able to drive to the port this time.

We're booked on the 11-night southern Caribbean on Nov 3 on the Explorer. This will be our 6th, and probably last time on the Explorer. We've previously sailed her to New England, Bermuda, and the Eastern Carib; when we saw the 11-nighter, we had to have it. This one will be visiting some new ports--Antigua, and St Kitts, plus we love having a cabana again on Labadee.

We love the Explorer, and will miss her. Considering how close we reside to Cape Liberty, I'm thinking Quantum will be next for late 2014 or early 2015.

Teddie

Our next cruise is Sept 1 on Freedom.....kind of a same old/same old western Caribbean itinerary:rolleyes:, but we got RT plane tix for $235 each:D, we got a great room at the Doubletree with Hilton points:p, and we have a JS for $1179pp, minus the D discount. And did I mention that this cruise will move us from D to D+? Since we always cruise at this time of year for DH's birthday, this one was just a fabulous find.

Come with us in November, we are crusing the Panama Canal on Legend. :)

Bill

And...ta da!...we are booked on the West to East Panama Canal cruise on Legend on April 1, 2014. We're so excited about this one! So Dude....think about changing that PC in Nov to the April 1 one!!:D

Judy

And...ta da!...we are booked on the West to East Panama Canal cruise on Legend on April 1, 2014. We're so excited about this one! So Dude....think about changing that PC in Nov to the April 1 one!!:D

Judy

No, no, no.. April is tooo far away. I am sticking with November. :D