Where is your next Royal cruise?

Our first transatlantic from Rotterdam to Fort Lauderdale, starting October 14! We've been cruising on Oasis of the Seas twice already and are so much looking forward to this long cruise with many seadays on one of the greatest ships!

Unfortunately no next cruise before january 11, 2015 - Quantum of the Seas 12 nights Southern caribbean Cruise from Cape Liberty, NJ.

I plan to visit Meyers Werft for the Float out of Quantum of the Seas Augsut 3 and her River Ems conveyance September 21.

Edited by hallasm

10th cruise but 1st on Explorer, 1st Nov repo cruise... St Maarten, Antigua, St Lucia, Barbados, Curacao, Bonaire and Aruba.....

Can't wait

That's the one I really wish we could have done. Great cruise!

Are you going on a new itinerary? Or maybe a different ship? I'm scheduled to cruise Bermuda for the third time, and this will be my 5th time on the Grandeur. I love doing what I know I have enjoyed in the past, so it won't disappoint, but I also want to keep it fresh and exciting. Maybe familiarity is getting a bit stale... :eek:

I'm going on the Majesty out of Miami in Jan 2015. First time for the ship, first time for the port and most importantly first time as a solo cruiser.

Can't wait to see how it all plays out:eek:.

I'm not primarily a Royal cruiser but my next is Alaska on the Radiance. First longer cruise on Radiance class although I have had a 4-day quickie on the Jewel.

My first overnight "cruise" was on the Alaska ferry Matanuska, and a misprint on my itinerary listed Hoonah as a stop. The ferry doesn't do tendering, and only the smallest ferries can dock there. Ever since then (1991) I've been curious about Hoonah.

Roy

Explorer 9 day - We've sailed on the Explorer before and have been to all of the ports. It will be more relaxed because of the familiar surroundings and freedom from the urge to see and do everything in one port day. Because of the times in port, it is possible that we may never go beyond walking distance of the ship.

We're doing our first B2B in September on Freedom of the Seas, which will be a new ship and class to us. It will also be our first time in a junior suite, which I know doesn't have all the perks, or a gold card, but we're very excited about it. We've done the eastern (many times) and western itinerary before, but this time it sails to San Juan instead of St. Thomas, so that will be new to us. Oh, and we've never been to Falmouth, and haven't been to Labadee since 2007. :) I almost forgot...it will also be the first time my husband and I have cruised alone without friends or our kids. We're empty nesters now!

If you look at my signature, you can see the only RC ship I've ever sailed on is Mariner of the Seas. It was our first cruise back in 2006, and we loved it so much, we booked it again for the next year, this time doing western, and had some friends with their teenagers join us. Then we did it again with some different friends the next year and repeated eastern, and then in 2009, just as we were about to mix things up a bit, Mariner moved to the west coast, fares dropped crazy low due to the swine flu epidemic, so the same group from 2007 flew from Chicago to LA and did the Mexican Riviera. That was an especially fun trip because it was our first time in LA, and we flew in a few days before and stayed at the hotel connected to Hollywood and Highland, and had big fun walking around being tourists. We even went to Jimmy Kimmel Live. Good times.

Being on the same ship wasn't ever a bad thing for us though. We were really comfortable on Mariner, and every cruise brings some new experience.

2015 we're definitely mixing it up a bit and doing 3 different ships/classes.

Edited by jules815