“Live” from the "Enchantment of the Seas" July 19-26,2013 Back-2-Back

MrFunInTheSun,

Do you recall if the Tutti Salad Bar is available on the sea day in the dining room?

Know the My Fair Lady dining room on deck 4 is open on the sea day from Noon-130 but I'm not sure about a Tutti Salad Bar in there during the day. Do know that the Park Cafe has a wonderful salad bar. I missed catching lunch in the dining room on this trip.

Park Cafe salad bar.

null_zps28b37cd4.jpg

null_zps534120ab.jpg

Mmmm, I can't wait to go to the Park Cafe on the Allure of the Seas in November.

Do you remember if you have a pic of Park Cafe menu?

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1909232

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I've just looked thru my pictures to see if I did take one and I didn't. Sorry about that. I thought I had too. It's really good though, you won't be disappointed. :)

Have a great cruise!

• 5 months later...
Mr funinthesun,

Booked on the cruise in march and was wondering about shorts in the dining room for the guys. They would be dressier shorts with a dress shirt or polo. I know the suggested clothes to wear but didn't know how strict this line is for non-formal night.

I've seen shorts worn and wore shorts myself in the dining room with a polo short. Never had an issue. :-) Have a great cruise!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - Please excuse any errors.

• 1 year later...

Jumping ahead to June 29th 2015. Thank you so much for this report. The pictures were awesome. This will be our first cruise on the Enchantment and it feels like I know her a little bit better now. My husband and I have sailed on Freedom twice and her sister ship Indy once. I know that we will have a great time just not sure if we will like a short cruise. Any cruise is better than none, right?

• 1 year later...

Hello,MrFunInTheSun!

I just happened upon your review three years later! i love Enchantment and miss her sorely! We have Grandeur in her place but it isn't the same. When I finally retire to Florida, Enchantment will be the first ship I sail on if she is left there still in Florida!

My question is this, when you do a back to back and stay or move to another room, if you bought alcohol the first leg of your trip will they deliver it to your room at the end of your first trip or do they keep it and give it to you on the last day of your second trip. Thanks for your response.