wine packages,, how much?

brenjmull2

The wine package has never been available to order pre cruise from Miami only onboard the first day of the cruise.

After seeing these last few posts about the wine bottle packages, I just called NCL customer service and yes they are no longer offering the bundled bottle wine packages for sale when you board. They have a new unlimited wine and beer by the glass program for $50pp per day for any wine or beer by the glass under $10. The kicker is if 2 guests are in one stateroom, they both have to have the package and pay $100 per day total. The NCL rep called this the "Cork and Cap ultimate drink package". The rep did say some ships may still offer a bundle package if the beverage director determines the ship is over stocked on some wines, but you will not know until you board.

This sucks and NCL.

Tisdale chard and merlot. A $3.99 bottle retail in the states :o

And from friends that have been on NCL it is total crap wine not as good as Two Buck Chuck which IMO is undrinkable. I already told my TA that if she tries to send me a bottle of Tisdale for booking, it will be my last booking with her.:eek: BTW we booked 13 cabins on the Jewel as part of a group from the TA so I am expecting a good bottle of wine for my efforts.

After seeing these last few posts about the wine bottle packages, I just called NCL customer service and yes they are no longer offering the bundled bottle wine packages for sale when you board. They have a new unlimited wine and beer by the glass program for $50pp per day for any wine or beer by the glass under $10. The kicker is if 2 guests are in one stateroom, they both have to have the package and pay $100 per day total. The NCL rep called this the "Cork and Cap ultimate drink package". The rep did say some ships may still offer a bundle package if the beverage director determines the ship is over stocked on some wines, but you will not know until you board.

This sucks and NCL.

If that is true then it will be interesting to see how it works out for them.

If there is any doubt about the wine package being available then the wine shop at Barcelona will get a lot more business from me next year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Hopefully time2cruise1 will get some further clarification on this....my travel agent got the same answer I did. And she even asked if it is just offered on the ship and not done as a presale. She was told that ONLY the daily unlimited drink offer was available now....they have done away with the bottled wine packages on board.

Hopefully time2cruise1 will get some further clarification on this....my travel agent got the same answer I did. And she even asked if it is just offered on the ship and not done as a presale. She was told that ONLY the daily unlimited drink offer was available now....they have done away with the bottled wine packages on board.

Call off the dogs. The onboard package is still available I even had the current PDF of the Viva Vino packages from the Star.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - Jim

Call off the dogs. The onboard package is still available I even had the current PDF of the Viva Vino packages from the Star.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - Jim

How current was the package available on the Star and can you post the PDF of the Viva Vino as everything I have seen is from 2012. It was at one time on NCL web site but has now disappeared too. Why is NCL customer service and Guest Relations telling some of us the packages are not longer offered fleet wide.

Thank you.

How current was the package available on the Star and can you post the PDF of the Viva Vino as everything I have seen is from 2012. It was at one time on NCL web site but has now disappeared too. Why is NCL customer service and Guest Relations telling some of us the packages are not longer offered fleet wide.

Thank you.

The package was available today. Is that current enough. The PDF is posted on the Bringing your own wine onboard thread.

Sent from my iPhone - Jim

The package was available today. Is that current enough. The PDF is posted on the Bringing your own wine onboard thread. Sent from my iPhone - Jim

Thank you, I did find your post about the star and a copy of the order form, but is this fleet wide? From what NCL told me was it was sold on a ship by ship basis and not fleet wide. As a first time cruiser on NCL this year it sure is frustrating when you call NCL customer service and no one knows what the frack is going on. To me it sounds like a terrible lack of training on NCL managements part. I thought RCCL and HAL had piss poor customer service but NCL is making them look like customer service super stars so far.

Archived