Concierge hrs on Freedom

What are the hours of the Concierge on Freedom? On oasis you could go there most of the day and get a drink? Is it similar ?

Thanks

CC

The nightly cocktail hour is usually 5pm to 8:30pm, though it might be a bit different in Freedom since they have an earlier main dining time. Specialty coffee is available 24 hours. Juices are available during the continental breakfast period in the morning.

What are the hours of the Concierge on Freedom? On oasis you could go there most of the day and get a drink? Is it similar ?

Thanks

CC

You can go in anytime to use the coffee machine but alcohol is served from 5:30-8 pm which is when the concierge is in attendance.
Oasis & Allure are unique and have the only CL's that you can order Breakfast & Lunch from a menu, the rest of the fleet only has a continental breakfast and no lunch.

Thanks.. trying to decide between JS or GS.... Are the suite perks enough for the difference...:confused:

I do like having the full breakfast menu in the cabin. I wonder if I can talk room service in serving it to our JS..:D

CC

Depends on the total cost to upgrade.

Thanks

CC

the space is accessible 24/7 with your key card.

the concierge is only there from 830-11 am and again from 5-830 pm.

Thanks.. trying to decide between JS or GS.... Are the suite perks enough for the difference...:confused:

I do like having the full breakfast menu in the cabin. I wonder if I can talk room service in serving it to our JS..:D

CC

personal preference.

RS wil only deliver they will not set up or serve. you MIGHT be able to request things not found on the reg RS menu for delivery when you call or write it in on the card, but no guarantees if you are not in a cabin that extends that perk.

My rule of thumb for upgrades is no more than $100 per CABiN per day

SO far post show it open at 4:30, 5:00 & 5:30, anyone been on the Freedom recently know? I know first seating is at 5:30 and second is 8:00, sure wouldn't be fair to those with early seating for it to open at 5:30. Last thing I want after a big meal is a drink. :)

BonVoyage

Dawna

SO far post show it open at 4:30, 5:00 & 5:30, anyone been on the Freedom recently know? I know first seating is at 5:30 and second is 8:00, sure wouldn't be fair to those with early seating for it to open at 5:30. Last thing I want after a big meal is a drink. :)

BonVoyage

Dawna

We were on recently and the CL and DL were opened from 4:30 until 8PM because of first seating beginning at 5:30.

Does anyone know MDT hours on Freedom? Website only says "6:00-9:30 PM (times vary by ship)"

It does say that on the website on the first page when you go into making reservations. However, I am on the same cruise as you and I have reservations for 5:30 and 5:45 so it is open at least that early. I am not sure of how late it is open because we don't eat that late.

On Freedom, the Cocktails are served from 4:30 until 8PM.

i thought the cocktail hours are the same on the Freedom as most RCL ships.:confused:

5PM---8:30PM

if you look at the MTD schedule it does not start until 6PM. to me this is an indication that first seatig in the MDR is also 6PM.

i thought the cocktail hours are the same on the Freedom as most RCL ships.:confused:

The cocktail hours are usually tied to the traditional dinner times. If those times are 6pm and 8:30pm, then the cocktail hours are 5pm to 8:30pm. Freedom's traditional dining times are 5:30pm and 8pm, so they adjust the cocktail hours to be 30 minutes earlier.

if you look at the MTD schedule it does not start until 6PM. to me this is an indication that first seatig in the MDR is also 6PM.

We had MTD and had a standing reservation of 5:30 every night on Freedom.

We had MTD and had a standing reservation of 5:30 every night on Freedom.

we are dong the Fr. Sept. 1 and the MTD reserv. start at 6PM. so i am thinking the CL hours will be 5--8:30pm. if they start meals at 6PM i am sure the CL will have standard 5---8:30pm. I hope:)

we are dong the Fr. Sept. 1 and the MTD reserv. start at 6PM. so i am thinking the CL hours will be 5--8:30pm. if they start meals at 6PM i am sure the CL will have standard 5---8:30pm. I hope:)

Interesting, we are on the August 25th sailing and I have booked reservations for both 5:30 and 5:45. I wonder if they have different dining times on the eastern and the western itineraries or if they are just making a change starting September 1st.

Interesting, we are on the August 25th sailing and I have booked reservations for both 5:30 and 5:45. I wonder if they have different dining times on the eastern and the western itineraries or if they are just making a change starting September 1st.

We did a b2b which included eastern and western itineraries and had the same MTD options as you have.

Concierge hours are from 4:30 on Freedom.

Archived