Never cruised in November?

Wondering what the weather will be like in Key West and Nassau in November. Trying to plan clothing and don't know if I should just pack all short and summer clothing or some pants too. How would you pack?

We have been twice in "January" and it was in the low 80's.......:D

I would definately pack summer clothes and maybe throw in some jeans and a light weight jacket just in case some weird cold front comes through.

Have a great cruise!

Basically same as Florida weather in Nassau. It's usually beautiful. One of the best months in Florida. Every year November is when I take my longer cruise and have always had the best weather throughout the Caribbean.

Have a super cruise!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. Please excuse any typographical errors.

Wondering what the weather will be like in Key West and Nassau in November. Trying to plan clothing and don't know if I should just pack all short and summer clothing or some pants too. How would you pack?

We love cruising in November. It's always been perfect summer weather when we've sailed then,

We travel often in November since it is our anniversary. The weather in the Bahamas and Florida can be iffy. I've been in both places in November when it's been 63 degrees & raining for a couple of days.

On the other handm our wedding was 73 and sunny in NE Ohio:) No counting on the weather.

We've cruised in November and it can be chilly if a cold front comes through. Our first November cruise, it was really strange to see people in sweatshirts. We were used to summer cruises. :)

I would check the weather forecast right before your trip. Kind of a pain because it's hard to plan but the forecast really won't be accurate until 3 or 4 days out.

November is our favorite month to cruise..hurricane season is almost over:D and the weather is usually nice and warm!

The coldest it's ever been on a cruise was Key West in January one year..we were there after sunset, and we all had jackets on...but it also snowed in NC that weekend we got home:eek:

DH and I went last year Nov. 2 and the weather is Great in Nassau. I say pack summer clothes for the trip but if you will be attending the shows make sure to pack a light jacket and some jeans because the have the air blasting.

80s in Key West and Nassau when we were there on a November cruise. We were pretty warm walking all over Key West.

Bring a jacket and long pants, though... the day before we left the forecast for Jacksonville where we were sailing from changed and we had freeze warnings up overnight before the cruise and it was in the 50s during the day in Jacksonville. It's one of those times of year where a front can come through and you never know quite what you'll get.

November and December are great time to cruise. I had hit and miss weather down to Panama a few days were rain a cold and the rest were perfect. I still think the main reason people like cruising in November is it is cheap as heck second reason is they think there will be less kids. For those people who complain about kids all the time I say go on HAL or CELEB or Princess no kids and a lot more money.

Archived