Room for Suitcases Under The Bed

tapdancemom

Yes, I had a jumbo suitcase on Solstice. Literally the maximum they allow you to bring on a plane and it fit under the bed :) If I remember correctly, we place smaller bags inside my large suitcase to consolidate.

And like a previous poster stated, on another cruise I used this as a drawer. Place the handles out for easy sliding :)

We slide our cases under the bed in the opened postion. As we use our clothes and are sure that we won't use them again (yes we do wear some clothes more than once) we put them into the case. It helps in housekeeping and also packing at the end. Most stuff will be packed except for the items required and leftover from over packing.

On the Eclipse, we came back from dinner the first night and could not find out suitcases. We looked all around and found them under the bed. Our cabin attendants even organized the desk area for us.

Alot can fit under the bed we learned!

As others have said, there's a ton of room under the bed. Also under the bed is the basket that holds the life vests. We (and others, based on comments here on CC) put the life vests in the cabinets above the bed, and used the basket as a big "drawer" to store other things.

the space under the bed is amazing but one day when we boarded we asked for the mini bar to be emptied for our 2 bottles of wine. When we went to put them under the bed we found the steward had thrown the content of the mini bar under there.

there was room for 3 cases, the lifejackets and the mini bar contents

Archived