All things Freedom

airlinerob

You're on the week after me. I'll try to leave some WCMC for you. :D

Any recent Freedom cruisers got scans of the MDR menu?

Menus are the same on all ships. Zydecocruiser has all of them on his page zydecocruiser.net/menus/CarnivalCruiseLineMenus.htm.

I personally am looking forward to the new menus soon to be rolling out.

Freedom is a great ship! Easy to navigate, Big enough, but not too big.

Enjoy your cruise!

Menus are the same on all ships. Zydecocruiser has all of them on his page zydecocruiser.net/menus/CarnivalCruiseLineMenus.htm.

I've seen that page. I wondered if there wasn't something more recent than 2008.

As soon as you get on the ship head all the way to the far buffet restaurant (aft) and go upstairs. That is where the fish n chips station is and also extra seating. No one knows about the restaurant up there on the first day so it's empty. Also it was our eating and meeting place because apparently people don't like to do the stairs and its always empty.

LOVED the Freedom. Our best cruise yet!!!! Might have to sail on her again in 2015, 8 dayer for sure!! Love sailing out of Ft Lauderdale too. Don't forget to smile for the web cam, and make sure you tell your friends and family to watch for you. You can request a wave on the porteverglades webcam site. My mom watched and actually saw us!! Very cool.

Happy sailing!!

I've seen that page. I wondered if there wasn't something more recent than 2008.

Nope, but there will be new menus soon. Unfortunately, it is unlikely that they will be introduced before you sail.

So excited! Fish and chips was our meeting place on the Liberty and we plan for that on the Freedom too. There are 16 of us so we plan to hang out there until our rooms are open. any secrets that we should know about the Freedom?!

As soon as you get on the ship head all the way to the far buffet restaurant (aft) and go upstairs. That is where the fish n chips station is and also extra seating. No one knows about the restaurant up there on the first day so it's empty. Also it was our eating and meeting place because apparently people don't like to do the stairs and its always empty.

LOVED the Freedom. Our best cruise yet!!!! Might have to sail on her again in 2015, 8 dayer for sure!! Love sailing out of Ft Lauderdale too. Don't forget to smile for the web cam, and make sure you tell your friends and family to watch for you. You can request a wave on the porteverglades webcam site. My mom watched and actually saw us!! Very cool.

Happy sailing!!

We won't have to do any stairs to find the fish and chips. Our cabin is on the same deck.

And we are leaving tomorrow!

I am not sure that the Freedom is much different than the other Conquest Class ships that have not undergone the 2.0 upgrades. The best thing about the Freedom is that she HAS THE BEST ITINERARIES!!!! We have taken two 8-day cruises (Panama and Southern Caribbean) on her and are planning to take our third on an 8-day Eastern Caribbean.

I have picture reviews of our past Freedom cruises:

Carnival Freedom to Grand Turk, La Romana, Curacao, and Aruba: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1781515

Carnival Freedom to Panama, Costa Rica, & Cozumel: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1347741

Also, I love the greasy (guilty-pleasure) calamari fritters!

We won't have to do any stairs to find the fish and chips. Our cabin is on the same deck.

And we are leaving tomorrow!

We are on Deck 10 (Panorama) on the Freedom Sept 7. Are you saying we can access Fish & Chips from our deck? Nothing shows on the deck plans except for the steak house.

Awesome! :D

I need to see if you've posted a review yet.

Thanks!

Things we particularly enjoyed on the Freedom last week:

Fish & Chips

Deli

Brunch

Ticket to Ride

Band in the Lobby (forgot name)

Serenity area

Thriller Dance Class

Anytime Dining

Our waiter Made in the Chic Dining Room

My Balcony :p