Most sailed passenger party

antsp

My experience with the MTL cutoff was on this past January/February/March South America cruise on the Grand. Although it was also sold as 3 separate cruises, nobody from the first leg got off. So the qualifying numbers were:

Cruise number one ................ 697

Cruise number two ................. 718

Cruise number three .............. 731

I have never seen a cut at 800, but with the upcoming Royal cruise..........who knows. ???

I'm hoping the Royal Caribbean 7 dayers this winter will draw a lot of new cruisers! Wait, that doesn't sound right - Royal Princess 7 day Caribbean cruise - that's better. ;)

We've only been to two Most Travelled luncheons but they were really nice .

The most traveled cocktail party is not the Captain's Circle party. Very, very different. At the most traveled cocktail party, you have your photo taken with the Captain, order any drink you want, and there are delicious hot and cold hors d'oeuvres. More people than at the luncheon but still limited. I never go to the Captain's Circle party any more but I'd go to the most traveled cocktail party in a heartbeat.

Per Pam, don't get the two confused! Very different!

LuLu

~~~~

I've been invited to a bunch and much prefer the luncheon over the cocktail party. As others have stated it is up to the Captain which one you get, and also on the itinerary. I travel as a single and in every case I've been able to invite a guest if I wanted to. (didn't matter if it was a lunch or party)

First time I made the most travelled was in Alaska on a B2B when I only had about 140 days and was a real surprise. It wasn't until I was over 300 days that I sort of expected to be invited each time but even then still missed the cutoff once or twice.

I've been invited to a bunch and much prefer the luncheon over the cocktail party. As others have stated it is up to the Captain which one you get, and also on the itinerary. I travel as a single and in every case I've been able to invite a guest if I wanted to. (didn't matter if it was a lunch or party)

First time I made the most travelled was in Alaska on a B2B when I only had about 140 days and was a real surprise. It wasn't until I was over 300 days that I sort of expected to be invited each time but even then still missed the cutoff once or twice.

Last October there was a glitch on the Caribbean Princess and several people did not get our invitations to the Captain's Circle party. By the time we went to the hostess about our missing invitations, the parties were over, all but the MTP one, that is. The hostess invited us to the MTP cocktail party and needless to say it was wonderful! We have since become Elite, but doubt we will have that opportunity for a long time.

We did 6 Caribbean cruises between last Nov and Jan, The 1st 2 were 10 day and the cut off was over 350 days. The next 3 were 7 days cruises and the cut off was in the 150 - 250 range. The last 10 day was on the smaller Pacific Princess and the cut off was around 250.

Archived