Paid in Full w/ChoiceAir

batoryfirst

Most airline websites let you add your reservation by keying in your record locator and your name and some small details about the flight (day/airport of departure).

The record locator is generally a 6 character value and should be on the confirmation.

When we booked our air (USAir) through Choice Air, we were able to make our seat selection immediately.

Agree. We've used it twice in last month (once I called and once I just used the website), both flying delta and could immediately make changes on delta.com.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Celebrity didn't give me a Record Locator number, just a confirmation that has no letters in it - numbers only and it isn't working at Delta.com.

Should I call Celebrity or Delta?

I would start with Choiceair. But Delta should be able to find your record if you can provide them with the flight number, date of travel and passenger name.

Check the last page of the choice air confirmation. For my flights this summer the only numbers you saw at first were the Celebrity numbers but on the last page of the air confirmation was the airline locator number.

When we booked our air, we received the email confirmation from choice air - on page two, there is a summary on the right side there are a list of criteria:

Reservation ID:

Package typw

Attn:

Cruise duration:

Stateroom:

record locator:

(etc etc)

It should be listed there. Not sure why it's not showing for you?

Thanks for the replies. I called Celebrity this morning and asked for an email confirmation. Was told I would receive it in 5 mins. Never happened. Called again after a couple of hours and discovered air had never been confirmed even though I had paid for it yesterday.

Remained on the phone with a wonderful Celebrity rep named Angela who got it all straight. I have Record Locator number and have already selected our seats and received confirmation from Delta. It was a very long phone call but Angela showed much perseverance and was not going to let me go until all was in order.

Nancy

we are booked on Virgin Atlantic through choice air, I have a locator number but the website will not let me book seats until 90 days before. I called them personally and they would not help me, said Celebrity has to help me. This has never happened to me before with any other airline.

we are booked on Virgin Atlantic through choice air, I have a locator number but the website will not let me book seats until 90 days before. I called them personally and they would not help me, said Celebrity has to help me. This has never happened to me before with any other airline.

Each airline has it's own policy about when (and if) seat assignment can be made (and if there is a charge for this). Also one's fare rules associated with their ticket can impact this issue. You can call Choice Air and see if they are able to arrange for your seats prior to the 90 days, but in general Virgin Atlantic does have a 90 day policy.

Called X to book one way Lufthansa . Took the girl 60 minutes exactly to book flights I gave her.Checked a week later, no booking but card charged. Called Choice, spoke to Angela who fixed it in 60 seconds. Celebrity used to have such great agents. You have to double check everything these days.

Called X to book one way Lufthansa . Took the girl 60 minutes exactly to book flights I gave her.Checked a week later, no booking but card charged. Called Choice, spoke to Angela who fixed it in 60 seconds. Celebrity used to have such great agents. You have to double check everything these days.

Weren't we lucky to get Angela?:D

maybe we are just lucky, but booked online last week and had no problems, could see reservation immediately on airline website.

maybe the computers are smarter?

Booked Choice Air in April for a November cruise and our seats with Jet Blue have been changed twice already. Really, seat selection is a farce! As long as I get where I'm going it really doesn't matter unless I am paying extra for those particular seats.

Archived