Just got upgraded to a suite!!

OzKruser

Hi

We were booked in a mini suite in Sun Princess for our 17 night cruise leaving on 29 September...., got an email from my travel agent today to day we got upgraded to an owners suite!!!

Yippee!

Made my day, I thought it would never happen to me!

Then automatically got first seating dinner when previously we were on the waist at number 62 for this request!

What can I look forward to in the suite? I have read the benefits on the website but am interested in anything else and maybe any tips about Sun Princess as a suite passenger.

Ally

Congratulations Lucky you Have a great time and hope it does not spoil your future cruises and make you need a suite in the future:p:p:p

Breakfast in Sabatini's is supposed to be great Make the most of it

I dont think they have that facility on the Sun Class ships...mores the pity.

Hi

We were booked in a mini suite in Sun Princess for our 17 night cruise leaving on 29 September...., got an email from my travel agent today to day we got upgraded to an owners suite!!!

Yippee!

Then automatically got first seating dinner when previously we were on the waist at number 62 for this request!

What can I look forward to in the suite? I have read the benefits on the website but am interested in anything else and maybe any tips about Sun Princess as a suite passenger.

Ally

Hi Ally,

I just got an email saying exactly the same thing!!! Got upgraded from a mini to an owner's suite. Like you, it made my day!! Now I REALLY can't wait for Sunday.

Stuart.

Hi

Yippee!

Ally

good you mate well done and enjoy, with many extras

Good upgrade, enjoy. I was unaware there were 'Owners Suites on Sun Princess, but I just checked, there are, plus Penthouse Suites. All sounds nice, I can only dream.

There is no Sabatinis on Sun Princess, so they probably put the Suite pax in Sterling Steakhouse for their cornflakes and vegemite toast in the morning.

Now this will surprise you the suites on the SUN class boats (Sun, Dawn and Sea Princess) are actually of less size than those on the smaller R class vessels (Ocean & Pacific Princess).

On the SUN class vessels the suites feature a double verandah, larger en suite, plus a second guest toilet , Two rooms bedroom and lounge area separated by dividing curtain .

Breakfast on the SUN class boats is in the Mediteranean buffet or one of the main dining rooms .

The Sterling Steakhouse is created by conversion of half the Mediteranean Buffet at night. In the am it is back to all Buffet trough .

Archived