Warm. Chocolate. Melting. Cake.

edmusic

Mmm Can't wait...I will have one in 15 days and counting! I thought all the desserts on a cruise were fat and calorie free?! (Please just roll with me on this one...) :D

YES! Carnival takes all the calories, fat and gluten out of all their food! especially the deserts!!!

love chocolate.

after read how people here in CC talked about it, made me want to try it.

but

when tasted it on board,

i preferred to get other than this as my dessert.

I am with you. Love, love, love chocolate - and all sweets really. Back in the day when I could eat and eat, I always got at least 2 desserts each night. I was so looking forward to trying this after reading here on CC it was the best - Yeah, NOT. One bite, couldn't even swallow. To give the benefit of doubt that I had an off one, next cruise a year later tried it again. Nope, still just as bad. Just not my cup of tea...too bitter for me.

Anyone ever try it with a scoop of ice cream on top?

On the side but sugar free covers the guilt!

Copyofth_Carnival-VIFP-Platinum_zps41db4d4e1_zps02e438c7.jpg "I can see Carnival Miracle and Inspiration from my porch" (to paraphrase Tina Fey as S. Palin)

I still cruise for Warm Chocolate Melting Cake (with 2 sugar-free vanilla ice-creams!)

The only problem with it is that you either never get to taste the other desserts , or you have to order 2 desserts with your dinner.

And what's wrong with that? One reason I'm glad to be an adult. No one to tell me I have to eat all my dinner first! Sometimes I START with dessert!

WCMC--my son orders it from room service every.single.night. on the cruise before he goes to bed. Of course, he has a BMI of 12. I hate him.

Edited by happybooker1