Warm. Chocolate. Melting. Cake.

edmusic

Just this title alone should evoke some sort of response from those of you who have tasted this decadent delight of caloric overload. Any thoughts?

Yummy.............soooooo delicious - I really look forward to enjoying WCMC each evening............we never, ever take an elevator the entire cruise just to be able to indulge:):)

Yes - loved it. DW and I split it for a reduced calorie count. :p

Still, it's 4 laps going all the way around the Upper Deck (enclosed, all weather - in case the open, outdoor deck on top got weather issues) to burn it off afterward. :D

My husband doesn't like it, but he isn't a big fan of chocolate in general. My son and I love it though. I usually get it a couple times. I will take cheesecake, creme brûlée, bitter n blanc or grand marnier soufflé instead when available.

Just this title alone should evoke some sort of response from those of you who have tasted this decadent delight of caloric overload. Any thoughts?

Warm Chocolate Melting Cake is simply an old recipe with a few tweaks known as Denver Chocolate Pudding. Not saying it isn't good, but it's really not new.

Edited by kcwingwalker

If the one I get is runny, I like to get some fresh fruit to dip in it, kind of like a chocolate fondue. But honestly I rarely have it, too many other good desserts to try that I can't make as easily at home. It simply reminds me of a Hot Fudge Pudding Cake I make when we want something sweet for dessert.

As a side... I HATE the fact that they had the Bitter and Blanc the night of our Chef's Table and we never got to try it!! :(