Guy Fieri on Breeze-Food Network Today

winddawn

Food Network will be showing "Guys Family Cruise" on Carnival Breeze again today for anyone that missed it when it originally aired on October 28th. It will be on at 2 PM Central today.

I'm going to watch it while I pack for my cruise. :D

Food Network will be showing "Guys Family Cruise" on Carnival Breeze again today for anyone that missed it when it originally aired on October 28th. It will be on at 2 PM Central today.

I'm going to watch it while I pack for my cruise. :D

FYI - 3 PM in Michigan

I enjoyed watching the show this afternoon while I was packing for my cruise tomorrow. I would have liked to have seen a little more of the ship though. Much of the show was inside the kitchens and watching Fieri and his family eat.

I enjoyed watching the show this afternoon while I was packing for my cruise tomorrow. I would have liked to have seen a little more of the ship though. Much of the show was inside the kitchens and watching Fieri and his family eat.

I was thinking the same thing. I can watch the crew make hamburgers. I wanted to see more of them simply enjoying their vacation.

I was hoping to see more of the ship too, but it is the Food Network :)

We recorded it on DVR yesterday and watched it last night. I was pleasantly surprised and we both enjoyed it. I have a better understanding of SMC (super melty cheese) and it really has me anxious to hit Guy's Burger Joint on the Glory in exactly 7 days!

John

I also enjoyed the show, but really, his time in Jamaica was so "controlled"! The family enjoyed their time in Jamaica, but the guy in the red jacket took them through very quickly, not showing all of the area's that we have to walk through!

I didn't see any of them being harassed by the local seller's.

I also enjoyed the show, but really, his time in Jamaica was so "controlled"! The family enjoyed their time in Jamaica, but the guy in the red jacket took them through very quickly, not showing all of the area's that we have to walk through!

I didn't see any of them being harassed by the local seller's.

Yes, it was a controlled filming with complete limiting of local vendors bugging the usual cruiser. For those viewing this program, don't think things are quite as perfect when YOU get off the ship.

We recorded it on DVR yesterday and watched it last night. I was pleasantly surprised and we both enjoyed it. I have a better understanding of SMC (super melty cheese) and it really has me anxious to hit Guy's Burger Joint on the Glory in exactly 7 days!

John

Now please just make sure you leave at least 3 Guy's Burgers for my friends and I. We board the week after you.....Nov. 17th. :D