"LIVE" (hopefully?) from Allure of the Seas, November 10th, 2013

I'm following also! Have a great cruise!!!!

I thought I wouldn't like Oasis class because I like to feel the ship move. The Freedom class was not enjoyable because of too many people standing in line for everything. Now I have been convinced that this issue has been addressed on Oasis class. Finally decided to give it a try. Now I'm glad I booked when I did because it will be way out of my price range as a solo cruiser in the future!!!! This will probably be my first and last cruise on Oasis class!

Connected to the royal wifi, easy peasy. Just searched wireless networks on iPhone, selected my package, and logged in, several beverages down, now thinking of lunch, but guessing the park cafe will be crowded by now. Just a few pics from deck 14

null_zpsb2ac1594.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

null_zpsb16f6e4d.jpg

Photo bucket failing to upload on wifi, had to change back to cellular data. Sorry for picture quality. Going to break my real camera out soon!

Looks like we will do sailaway from our balcony on deck 6

Connected to the royal wifi, easy peasy. Just searched wireless networks on iPhone, selected my package, and logged in, several beverages down, now thinking of lunch, but guessing the park cafe will be crowded by now. Just a few pics from deck 14

null_zpsb2ac1594.jpg

HaHa! Glad that person in the wheelchair made it safely!! A very funny photo! Are you in a CP balcony cabin?

Brilliant. I've subscribed!!! I'm on Allure to do the Eastern in January. My friend and I are coming from Australia - this will be our first cruise. We want to spend as much time at ports so I wait to hear on any time changes. Thank you for entertaining me on a Monday morning as I head to work on the tram.