"LIVE" - Legend of the Seas - Panama Canal 12 November 2013

PCWalton1

Sorry to intrude on your thread. But, we did a cabin crawl on our recent Legend cruise. I have a couple of pictures of the aft cabin. This is for the correct page. Go to post #41

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=40692502&highlight=aft#post40692502

I, too, thank you very much. I hope my deck 7 aft balcony is as spacious as the deck 8 JS pictured.

Sorry to intrude on your thread. But, we did a cabin crawl on our recent Legend cruise. I have a couple of pictures of the aft cabin. This is for the correct page. Go to post #41

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=40692502&highlight=aft#post40692502

Thanks for the pics. I'm in an aft cabin APR 1 but it's not a JS. Bummer! Anyway it gave me an idea of what to expect.

Welcome to Puerto Vallarta.

y2ehuvy6.jpg

ypu3egaj.jpg

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Hi Bill,

Been following your thread and loving it. These photo's of Puerto Vallarta...were you on a private tour, from the cruise ship or just doing your own thing?

Hi Bill,

Been following your thread and loving it. These photo's of Puerto Vallarta...were you on a private tour, from the cruise ship or just doing your own thing?

These were just a couple of shots from the ship. We didn't do any excursion there. Just walked around the shops by the pier and enjoyed the afternoon by the pool watching football.

These were just a couple of shots from the ship. We didn't do any excursion there. Just walked around the shops by the pier and enjoyed the afternoon by the pool watching football.

Bill,

We have a ship's tour of swimming w/the dolphins in PV. However, someone on our cruise wanted to know which port Cabo or PV would be the better to walk or to do a the dolphin swim. When you have experienced Cabo would you address this question w/your opinion?

Thank you kindly.

Bill,

We have a ship's tour of swimming w/the dolphins in PV. However, someone on our cruise wanted to know which port Cabo or PV would be the better to walk or to do a the dolphin swim. When you have experienced Cabo would you address this question w/your opinion?

Thank you kindly.

I would take the tour in PV. Cabo is much easier to walk around and explore. Those with more experience may have other views :)

Yikes, we have been here two hours and they just now called for tender boat four. :eek: Hope we get off the ship before we have to be back at 2:30 :p

They are starting to pick up the pace as they just announced for tender tickets 5 and 6. :D

Yikes, we have been here two hours and they just now called for tender boat four. :eek: Hope we get off the ship before we have to be back at 2:30 :p

They are starting to pick up the pace as they just announced for tender tickets 5 and 6. :D

Tender tickets 11 and 12 called so getting close. :)

Wow, long time to wait for a tender, especially for a ship as small as Legend. Are they just low on tenders today?

Wow, long time to wait for a tender, especially for a ship as small as Legend. Are they just low on tenders today?

They said they are running one at a time at the brow due to seas.

2eryjy4u.jpg

:confused::confused::p

Would you look back at your compass and tell when the first formal night was please. I want to make reservations on the third or fourth night and don't know what goes on Prefer the MDR on formal nights. Boy sure ask a lot Thanks.

Would you look back at your compass and tell when the first formal night was please. I want to make reservations on the third or fourth night and don't know what goes on Prefer the MDR on formal nights. Boy sure ask a lot Thanks.

I think that was already asked. :p

Days 2,7,11