"LIVE" - Legend of the Seas - Panama Canal 12 November 2013

PCWalton1

Ok, Will do.

That bring me to the subject of our cabin. For the first time since 2010 we will have an inside cabin. :eek: A little tough to handle especially since our past 3 cruises have been JS. But the $3000 difference between what we have and any balcony was the difference between going or not. I am ok with it for this cruise for several reasons. I don't need it for the ports as we will be off the ship. During the canal transit I have no doubt I will be all over the ship so I can live without it there too.

The time I will miss it will be the at sea days as I love to sit with my Kindle and read. But when we were on Splendour last year I did a lot of my reading in the solarium even though we had the balcony. Also Marie loved the last time we had an inside as she could take a nap any time she wanted, just shut off the lights.

The good news about the cabin is I kept an eye on the price and it was well worth it. We are in a K cabin which at one point was at $1549 per person. But through a series of senior and military discounts we ended up at $869 per person. $58 a day for your cabin, meals, entertainment? Who said cruising is getting too expensive? :D:

10789219696_b5a41403a4_b.jpg

Awesome! Thank you-Veteran's Day. . .

So excited! I'm doing this exact itinerary in March 2015. I originally had a balcony booked but recently switched to a OV for half the price. I've been thinking of maybe switching again to an inside. I'm traveling solo and paying for 2 is expensive!

Thank you for doing this. I'm looking forward to everything you report! :D

Bobbie you will find it at the begining of the page under the number of pages count. ;)

PC Walton & Ann,

Thanks but I'm afraid my stupidity is running rampant.

My choices were: Show printers version; Email this page; or Unsubscribe.

Does this mean I am already subscribed?

Confused,

Bobbie

PC Walton & Ann,

Thanks but I'm afraid my stupidity is running rampant.

My choices were: Show printers version; Email this page; or Unsubscribe.

Does this mean I am already subscribed?

Confused,

Bobbie

Yes !! and now when you click on User CP left hand top of page you will see all your subscribed Threads