"LIVE" - Legend of the Seas - Panama Canal 12 November 2013

PCWalton1

Just hit subscribe or on Tapatalk hit star and u will get emails or how ever u have your account set up

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk 2- Please excuse any errors.

Thank you kindly. At this point it is what it is.

Hope you will all enjoy your cruise!!!

Thanks,

Bobbie

PC Walton & Ann,

Thanks but I'm afraid my stupidity is running rampant.

My choices were: Show printers version; Email this page; or Unsubscribe.

Does this mean I am already subscribed?

Confused,

Bobbie

Yes - I the moment you post something in a thread - you are subscribed :rolleyes:

IT'S CRUISING TIME

Well, almost. :o Sorry getting ahead of myself. Just relaxing over coffee for a couple hours as we wait for the shuttle to pick us up and take us to the port. Looking online I see Legend in there and waiting for for us. :D

10820058574_09d71921f7_b.jpg

I also see the ship is moored where Allure and Oasis usually moor. That is a great terminal, hopefully they will get us processed and on board quick.

Glad I found this thread. DW is an Army Brat who spent her "formative" years in Panama. For her 50th Birthday we are planning a full transit canal cruise, so looking forward to your live reports so I can get "the skinny" on all the things to do (or not to do!).

Pete

Just waiting for you to ship out and impatiently awaiting the always superb photos coming!!

Too funny, I can actually watch the T.V. playing on the pool deck on the Ft. Lauderdale webcam, they are playing a video of the transit of the canal I think...

Edited by BecciBoo

Just waiting for you to ship out and impatiently awaiting the always superb photos coming!!

Too funny, I can actually watch the T.V. playing on the pool deck on the Ft. Lauderdale webcam, they are playing a video of the transit of the canal I think...

Interesting to see the lifeboats like that. I wonder if they are going to do a test. Can’t wait to read your report. Panama Canal is a dream cruise for me!

Interesting to see the lifeboats like that. I wonder if they are going to do a test. Can’t wait to read your report. Panama Canal is a dream cruise for me!

I have heard that after these TA's, the Coast Guard also does an inspection so if that is true, then maybe they are doing a life boat deployment as part of that inspection.

They are boarding suites now. Getting close.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

I'm just adding to the many "thank you" messages. I may never do this cruise or this ship, but this will help make decisions in the future I'm sure. I for one, love the excitement these little posts show and also the ones from the airports and pre cruise hotels. I can't get too much info and if it doesn't interest me I can always skip over it. Love the personal touches. .

You are going to love it. We did similar voyage on the Radiance in 2011. It was the best cruise ever. I am 50+ but was as excited as a 10 year old while going through the canal.

Can't wait to relive it again through your pictures and posts.

That is the way I feel too. It was brutal focusing at work the past few weeks. :o

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2