"LIVE" - Legend of the Seas - Panama Canal 12 November 2013

PCWalton1

I have not seen this package online. Did you order it on the ship?

Thanks for all the info.

Bobbie

Here is the package:

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/royal/en_US/pdf/sample-winedine-menu.pdf

You should be able to order it either via Royal's website pre-cruise, or onboard. Prices are the same either way.

Edited by clarea

Wonderful review!!! Thanks for posting live from the ship.

I'm so happy to read that escargot is available every night on your sailing. Hopefully, it's making a comeback!:)

Who is the cruise director on your sailing, so I can keep the list updated? (Is it still Keith Williams?)

We missed much of the captain's reception due to really slow service in MDR. :(

You mentioned having reservations for MTD but are you at a table for 2 or a larger one? I really don't like long drawn out meals caused by slow service. Sorry you had this experience. ~Karen

Wonderful review!!! Thanks for posting live from the ship.

I'm so happy to read that escargot is available every night on your sailing. Hopefully, it's making a comeback!:)

Who is the cruise director on your sailing, so I can keep the list updated? (Is it still Keith Williams?)

Yes Keith is the director

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

We missed much of the captain's reception due to really slow service in MDR. :(

You mentioned having reservations for MTD but are you at a table for 2 or a larger one? I really don't like long drawn out meals caused by slow service. Sorry you had this experience. ~Karen

If you inform the waiters at the beginning of the meal that you have a place to go and if they could speed it up, they will. On one cruise we were on, we wanted to get out quickly and asked them if they could do that. We were at a table for 8, and instead of having everyone wait to be served together, they brought our stuff out as soon as it was ready. The rest of the table were just finishing their entrees and we were done with desert and heading out the door. :cool:

Edited by edjny

Very windy morning. Not many people out.

segu5ema.jpg

yzu2yryr.jpg

Ship is rocking a little.

u4ereba3.jpg

Is anyone showing signs of sea sickness due to the ship rocking ??? Are you now having calm seas again ???? I hope your seas become calm and stay calm.

If you inform the waiters at the beginning of the meal that you have a place to go and if they could speed it up, they will. On one cruise we were on, we wanted to get out quickly and asked them if they could do that. We were at a table for 8, and instead of having everyone wait to be served together, they brought our stuff out as soon as it was ready. The rest of the table were just finishing their entrees and we were done with desert and heading out the door. :cool:

Thanks I have done that in the past. Just didnt expect to do this at a table for two. :rolleyes:

So far the MDR wait staff in MTD has had less customer interaction than Dennys :eek:

The rest of the staff has been great.

Is anyone showing signs of sea sickness due to the ship rocking ??? Are you now having calm seas again ???? I hope your seas become calm and stay calm.

Actually has got worse, mostly due to the winds hitting us at an angle.

I remember the last time we did the canal out of Miami we also has wind at the beginning of the cruise. Sounds like your might be a little worse.

We will be in port the next two days then the canal. Hopefully it will blow through by then. Still beautiful out there. :)

We will be in port the next two days then the canal. Hopefully it will blow through by then. Still beautiful out there. :)

BTW, spending a quiet afternoon in the cabin as the weather is bothering Marie a little. :(