"LIVE" - Legend of the Seas - Panama Canal 12 November 2013

PCWalton1

Great Review so far Bill! I wish I was sailing with you guys!

So do I. We miss you guys. So the discount we got on the inclusive photo package was twice what it was suppose to be. And they let us know they will have photographers every night. Marie is in seventh heaven. :D

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

It never ceases to amaze me that people go on a cruise then spend all day sitting at the cruise terminal looking for wifi! Why don't they just stay home?

I suppose it would be a dull world if we were all the same.

:confused:

Maybe they cruise for the ship and not the ports? Maybe they have been to Cartegena 15 times? Why is the option "disconnect completely or stay home"?

Sailed Ft Lauderdale-San Diego via Panama Canal on Celebrity exactly a year ago and we're on Legend for the March 2014 10-night Southern Caribbean, so this thread is double the fun!

Bill and Marie--Are you dining in either of the specialty restaurants?

Continue to have a wonderful time and keep the photos coming. Thanks so much for this "Live" look at your experience.

At Gatun Locks

2yjavene.jpg

7eqyja5e.jpg

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Are you on a tour of gatun locks. Is it close to colon, thought that was your stop for today and cruising the locks was tomorrow. Looks like you are having a nice time, weather ok

Bill, please do us a favor and find a bar server named Sanja (pronounced sahn-ya) in the Schooner Bar. Tell her Bob & Lee say hello and wish we were still on board. Spend some time with her, she will crack you up.

Edited by clarea

Are you on a tour of gatun locks. Is it close to colon, thought that was your stop for today and cruising the locks was tomorrow. Looks like you are having a nice time, weather ok

We did that tour on previous cruise, took train which is replica of one used during building of the canal, also feel that seeing the locks at that angle gives that added perspective to the canal experience....can't wait for trans of the actual canal. Hope fun is being had by all on the ship...Linda