"LIVE" - Legend of the Seas - Panama Canal 12 November 2013

PCWalton1

That had to be the most exhausting AT SEA day I have ever gone through. But it sure was fun. :D

Thank you so much for this great report. I'll be going through the Canal in April. Good to know I should rest up the day before.:)

Don

I'm glad there is an at sea tomorrow too. :D

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Loving your pictures and report after having cruised the PC the past September. Your statement is so true about cruising through the PC being an exhausting "sea day"; wonderful experience, however. Have a more relaxing sea day tomorrow! :)

Hey Bill, we just switched the 2015 Hawaii Rhapsody cruise to this same one in 2015. We are really enjoying your *live* review of it.

We received the redeployment call about Rhapsody today. You might want to talk to the LA about future cruises. Apparently the redeployment options are open until Nov. 29. Enjoy!

~Patti :)

Thank you to all of you that added the webcam pictures and Marine Traffic info. That made it all completed. :)

That had to be the most exhausting AT SEA day I have ever gone through. But it sure was fun. :D

Thanks for the cyber transit.... it's always interesting to see things through another persons lens!

Thanks for the cyber transit.... it's always interesting to see things through another persons lens!

It's ok for you guys - I sat up half the night watching this live - then got up early to finish off.

Now I've seen it, what will I do next November?:D

Great Stuff PCWalton1

Cheers (& thanks)

Hey Bill, we just switched the 2015 Hawaii Rhapsody cruise to this same one in 2015. We are really enjoying your *live* review of it.

We received the redeployment call about Rhapsody today. You might want to talk to the LA about future cruises. Apparently the redeployment options are open until Nov. 29. Enjoy!

~Patti :)

Patti,

I did and he left me a voice mail to stop in the office again to go over the options. Thanks for the heads up. Too bad about Rhapsody, it was a fantastic itinerary. :(

It's ok for you guys - I sat up half the night watching this live - then got up early to finish off.

Now I've seen it, what will I do next November?:D

Great Stuff PCWalton1

Cheers (& thanks)

You need to do it in person next November. :p

Bill

Thanks for all the great pictures of the canal. It brought back great memories of my favorite cruise.

Would appreciate any comments and or pictures related to the construction of the new locks.

You may find this 5 minute video from the Canal Authority interesting... it's their semi regular monthly update on the progress of the expansion. Some good aerial shots.

Edited by BillB48

I am loving the security on Legend for several reasons. First I didn't have to open my carry on bag to show the bottle I was carrying was wine. :)

Second I have not been stopped by the metal detector due to my titanium knee when coming back on board like I did every port in the last two ships. Maybe they forgot to turn it on.:p

Getting a decent data signal this morning so taking advantage of the at sea data package I have with Verizon wireless

Tell me about this. I usually get the 250 minutes or $100.00 plus the extra for being platinum on NCL That comes out to, I think, .40cents a minute. I have Verizon on my iPhone and iPad. Their website states $25.00 for 100 MB. Not really sure what MB means and how much that would allow. I'm trying to figure out which is best for me.

Thanks also for sharing your experience as we'll be doing a b2b in January and February on the NCL Star.

Harriet

Edited by hpecorari