One glitch after another since new booking system..Now missing points.o

PH8

Ok,I have come across some glitches that I was able to get straightened out.....(i.e monies owed after final payment made:rolleyes:)....But now it's getting real personal

My C&A credits have decreased........not much(7),but still.........I had them before and now I don't........C&A says they are looking into it..I'm pretty sure I know how that is going to end up.

Just wondering if anyone else has their problem??:confused:

Yes I am pessimistic..:p

I used to print them out Patty.. will be doing that again before more go missing.;)

On the phone with them right now for 2 more payments due after final payment (but they assured me its not so)

I had this happen once, they gave me 6 points for a 7 night Oasis cruise, when I called they told me " well, you will be diamond after your next cruise anyway, so it doesn't matter", really, they said that!:eek:

I didn't care about it enough to escalate (I mean when does Oasis ever do 6 nights???:rolleyes:) and still don't but I ahve htis image of me on my death bed...one...point...away...from...pinnacle!:eek::p

Good luck! I do also take screen shots of my history after every cruise now.

Since the upgrade, after log in, the first time I click on my reservation under My Cruises, I get a message that says 'Invalid brand'. If I click a second time the reservation opens. Anyone else see this?

I had that happen the other day -- I thought I mis-hit a key; tried again and all seemed well. :confused:

Would one EVER doubt any of RCI's IT programs? :D

Ray in NH

I had that happen the other day -- I thought I mis-hit a key; tried again and all seemed well. :confused:

Would one EVER doubt any of RCI's IT programs? :D

Ray in NH

It's probably one IT coding guy with a warped sense of humor.

Ok,I have come across some glitches that I was able to get straightened out.....(i.e monies owed after final payment made:rolleyes:)....But now it's getting real personal

My C&A credits have decreased........not much(7),but still.........I had them before and now I don't........C&A says they are looking into it..I'm pretty sure I know how that is going to end up.

Just wondering if anyone else has their problem??:confused:

Uuummmmm, I may have received 5 of them?!?! Not sure where your other 2 are though?

I noticed that my points from my April cruise had not been put on a couple of weeks ago so rang them about it. But now it is showing twice :-/

Will give them another call tomorrow!

Maybe I could figure it all out myself,if I knew how many credits they gave you(and when) the conversion took place....

anyone know????

As I recall,the conversion to points was... # of credits multiplied by 7 plus a "fudge factor" which depended upon your number of credits. Do you know how many cruise credits you had at the time of the conversion? That would help people recall (or look up) that fudge factor.

Edited by Starry Eyes

As I recall,the conversion to points was... # of credits multiplied by 7 plus a "fudge factor" which depended upon your number of credits. Do you know how many cruise credits you had at the time of the conversion? That would help people recall (or look up) that fudge factor.

I dont recall the date......do you??

I recall reading the conversion announcement when I was at the airport waiting to fly for my first Oasis cruise. If that is correct, it was announced January 21, 2011.

I have that date listed as the conversion date also.

I have the formula as your credits x 7 + 13

Edited by CruisesOnMyMind

I have that date listed as the conversion date also.

ave the formula as your credits x 7 + 13

The 13 appears correct, but mine appears to be calculated differently:

For me it appears to be: 5 cruises in the old system (total of 25 nights) +13 + 36 (number of nights in new system). Total is 74 = Emerald

So my formula appears to be:

(number of nights in old system) + 13 + (number of nights in new system) + (additional suite points if applicable)

Not sure if this is correct but my totals calculation has not changed with the system upgrade.

Using the OP formula above, number of cruise credits 5 x7 + 13 + new, would give me 10 more total points. Can anyone shed any official light on these calculations ? 84 would put me at diamond for my cruise in 10 days :-)

Edited by ClassicalSax

You will not believe this........I just looked at my history(to calculate my points) and it has dropped ANOTHER 7! :eek::eek::eek::eek::mad::mad:

So I called and the rep looked into my account and verified someone had recalculated it and told me the amount as of the conversion date then added on the new ones......

Brings my total to 7 more than I thought I should have,but truthfully,I was so confused by now........

So,just waiting for it to update......

From now on,I am keeping better records of my points.......learning lesson.