When are the dining changes going to happen?

ThreeYellowLabs

Could today be the day that they finally make the announcement? (Wishful thinking on my part!)

I was really hoping they would announce the changes before I leave but looking like that isn't going to happen.:(

They are waiting to line up 473 dancers so they can have dancing in the street when this is announced.

like its namesake... in the days of old, the Carnival barker.. step right up , hurry buy your ticket's for the most amazing show on earth.. see the bearded lady, the two headed horse......

the only thing is in today world its about coming back to check which results in hits and keeps it top of mind

played like a fine instrument ... oh wait , played like a fine recording ( DJ)

They are waiting to line up 473 dancers so they can have dancing in the street when this is announced.

LOL...that reminded me of when JH said that the peole of NY would be dancing in the streets with a new announcement they were making. (As you can see, it was so brilliant I even forgot what the announcement was!)

LOL...that reminded me of when JH said that the peole of NY would be dancing in the streets with a new announcement they were making. (As you can see, it was so brilliant I even forgot what the announcement was!)

It was a short dance and also the light at the corner had changed.:eek:

That is what I was thinking about when I did that post.

Great, another thing for the overworker mdr servers to do- that should really improve mdr service!

I see you were mentioned on the JH fb page this morning telling him what others are saying here.

Any chance you can stop doing this?

If John heald wants to read what we say on here he can come here himself.

The Miracle would be sailing from NY year round. OOPS!

I see you were mentioned on the JH fb page this morning telling him what others are saying here.

Any chance you can stop doing this?

If John heald wants to read what we say on here he can come here himself.

If it's like last time, it's not him doing that.