MS Westerdam Sail-Away-Nov. 16, 2013

aliaschief

I guess I had better get on with stuff. Thanks Chief, Lou and Dave. Just have to hope for better tooting tomorrow! I think we have to watch out for Irish Eyes, too.

That's right! Maybe she could have a talk with the captain before setting sail.:D

I have had that happen, too. Not funny!

Condolescenes, Chief!

Funny but my cat came by to extend some loving and started rubbing on my leg and computer. The Bubba turned on another computer that is attached to the monitor and presto no picture!!!!!:D

Still having problems with picture blacking out on monitor. Not sure if I need a new one or there is some compatibility problem.

In my case probably the user.:o

Funny but my cat came by to extend some loving and started rubbing on my leg and computer. The Bubba turned on another computer that is attached to the monitor and presto no picture!!!!!:D

Still having problems with picture blacking out on monitor. Not sure if I need a new one or there is some compatibility problem.

In my case probably the user.:o

I don't know enough about computers to even know if it is me or the computer messing up.

Princess wins top honors today with Celebrity coming in second. That 'dam ship came in last.:eek:

Whatever that is sailing from Miami right now certainly has an ugly backside.

I'm guessing it was the Epic, although it have been Celebrity Reflection. Both were in port along with us and 2 Carnival ships.

Roy

Thank you for the Bon Voyage wishes. Sorry about the late departure. Everybody on the ship was ready for a prompt departure, but there was a freighter behind us that left at 9 also and did a VERY SLOW turn to leave, blocking our channel. If you watch the Key West sailaway Friday, I'm not sure if the camera will be able to pick me up but I'll be wearing a bright red shirt and standing directly above the bridge wing. If you spot me in Key West, I'll be doing much the same in as close a spot as possible on the Prinsendam.

Roy