MS Nieuw Amsterdam and MS Eurodam Sail-Away- Nov. 17, 2013

aliaschief

Good morning, Chief.

Obn....when you're on the Westie, can you seek out Captain Scott and tell him we miss the tooting! Captain Henk did such a great job last year...Lisa and her CC group gave the ship a "best tooting" award! And, it's fallen flat this fall. :(

Good morning, Chief.

Obn....when you're on the Westie, can you seek out Captain Scott and tell him we miss the tooting! Captain Henk did such a great job last year...Lisa and her CC group gave the ship a "best tooting" award! And, it's fallen flat this fall. :(

I'll see what I can do. Hopefully he'll be at the suite cocktail party and available. ;)

I should be here. Sort of :D

Um. A little off topic, but not really because it has to do with ships: has anyone seen the movie 'Captain Phillips'? :confused: Is it any good? It's coming out here pretty soon. Just wondering if it's worth it to go see or if it's just another of those "Hollywood" adaptions of a true story that manages to make a mess out of what could potentially be a great movie.

In answer to the question about "Captain Phillips".....DH & I found it to be our favorite movie thus far this year. It is very detailed and suspenseful even though we all knew the outcome before going in. Great acting, as usual, by Tom Hanks but the rest of the actors did a wonderful job as well.;)

In answer to the question about "Captain Phillips".....DH & I found it to be our favorite movie thus far this year. It is very detailed and suspenseful even though we all knew the outcome before going in. Great acting, as usual, by Tom Hanks but the rest of the actors did a wonderful job as well.;)

I'm not sure I want to see a movie about pirates taking over a ship before I actually cruise. Not a happy prospect.

thank you!

So you'd advise going to see it? It's a bit difficult to get to a good movie theatre where we live, so going to a movie is usually a major undertaking here :D

Hello, everyone! I'll be here and hopefully the captains will give us a better show of horns today. Princess won yesterday and the "Love Boat" is in contention today.

We need to be watching for Irish Eyes today.

Chief,

How is the computer doing?

Edited by Scrapnana

I can't get your site to work for me. The only thing I get is the night picture but nothing live. http://www.portfever.com does work. Any suggestions? Thanks!

:confused:

If you are using Google Chrome, use the "Incognito Mode" found in the menu on the upper right. Most times any ad blockers will prevent live views as Lou and Dave depend on ad revenue. Or use IE as I've not had a problem there with the ad blockers and their site.

Edited by 0bnxshs